Nutrient Burn?

ESPLTD

image31771.jpg
image31770.jpg

Both of these are exactly a month old to the day. They've been doing phenomenal, and then all of a sudden these yellow spots starting showing up the past couple days. Some of the leaves are even starting to curl as if they've been burnt. Friend of mine who's been growing a while thinks it's "nutrient burn", but I haven't even added any nutes yet! I was planning to but now I'm not so sure. I wanted a second opinion. What do you guys think?

600w MH on 18/6. Light height: 20". In the room...Light on - 79-84 degrees..Light off 70-74. And I've been watering based on the stickys in the forums here. I don't THINK I'm over or under watering either but this is also my first grow so I could be wrong. Thanks in advance!

I am not a nutrient feeder but my understanding is nute burn usually occurs at the tips of leaves. Any chance you might have spilled water on the leaves when watering?

Brown spots in the leaves can be a sign of calcium deficiency, and leaves twisting like a corkscrew can be a sign of magnesium deficiency but it really doesn't look like either from my own experiences with those deficiencies and I doubt they would show signs of that this early in growth.

I am not a nutrient feeder but my understanding is nute burn usually occurs at the tips of leaves. Any chance you might have spilled water on the leaves when watering?

Brown spots in the leaves can be a sign of calcium deficiency, and leaves twisting like a corkscrew can be a sign of magnesium deficiency but it really doesn't look like either from my own experiences with those deficiencies and I doubt they would show signs of that this early in growth.

I DO mist the leaves once a week. Again that was something I read in the forums. But there's no nutes in that water. It's just "drinking water" I bought from the local grocer. Also spilling nutes on the leaves isn't a possibility since the few nutes I did buy(for later in the plants lives) are still unopened and sealed. Is this something I did by misting them?

Back
Top Bottom