Nutrient burn?

Fantomlimb

I seem to be having what I think is nutrient burn but I have no idea. My EC is 1.7, im on the 10th week of grow, 9th week of flower. Last Rex change I cut out the flora from nutes. I noticed it a few days ago when I changed the Rez water. It seems to be mostly on the fan leaves. Lower leaves seem not to be effected mostly just the big fan leaves. Any idea what it might be?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    844.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    849.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
I had potassium def and it looked like that. Mine was due to lockout and was corrected with a flush. No idea what to do in hydro.

Still early so don’t make any rash decisions until the more experienced show up. :)

Nute burn typically affects the leaf tips but you’ve got burnt edges too, I'm a soil grower and have never used flora so I don’t what’s in the product but maybe it’s potassium deficiency?

hopefully more replies will come in soon
Flora Series is
Flora Micro 5-0-1 with trace micro nutrients
Flora Gro 2-1-6 with magnesium
Flora Bloom is 0-5-4 with magnesium and sulfur
I also use Calimagic which is 1-0-0 with calcium, magnesium and iron

I’ve been using this schedule

Attachments

• 15C6D8AC-D6D8-468A-B95C-0D88FDC3A17C.png
    15C6D8AC-D6D8-468A-B95C-0D88FDC3A17C.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 64
I had potassium def and it looked like that. Mine was due to lockout and was corrected with a flush. No idea what to do in hydro.

Still early so don’t make any rash decisions until the more experienced show up. :)
Lol you seem to be on the same track as 013 so maybe it is potassium, hopefully these experts show up soon lol

However this happened during the last week before I stopped using Flora Gro when I halved the amount of flora Gro I was giving it. This week I completed eliminated it.

Maybe it is/was too much N, think I would have cut the micro.... good thing you stopped them all perhaps..... but hey I can’t even spell hydro...!

its all good, someone will stop in
I think there is still some confusion. I only cut out the Flora Gro, not the Flora Micro or Flora Bloom or calimagic

Honestly I just go by what I’ve read. This is my first grow ever. For the flora series it seems that most things say to cut out the Gro towards the end of flowering. I’ve even seen a nute solution on here where people only use Micro and Bloom without Gro the whole time. I think it’s called the Lucas method.

Honestly I just go by what I’ve read. This is my first grow ever. For the flora series it seems that most things say to cut out the Gro towards the end of flowering. I’ve even seen a nute solution on here where people only use Micro and Bloom without Gro the whole time. I think it’s called the Lucas method.
I believe GH schedule for early flower is 4,1,6 and for late flower 4,0,8 ml per gallon of Micro, Gro, Bloom.

Why no micro and the extra FF Bloom?

edging with tip burn is a sign of potassium def. it's hit the wall in flower and is consuming the added pk it needs to flower internally.

a small bump in feed could probably help. it doesn't need the n. issue is not that bad now but will progress. a lot of grows just let it happen, some adjust. it does happen "normal" to a degree. if you use a pk booster now is the time to start.

I believe GH schedule for early flower is 4,1,6 and for late flower 4,0,8 ml per gallon of Micro, Gro, Bloom.

Why no micro and the extra FF Bloom?
Like I said, I’m following that schedule I posted which seems in line with others I have seen. I’m not sure where this idea of no micro is coming from. I use 1 tsp per gallon of Micro, 3 tsp per gallon of Bloom. Or 5ml of micro per gallon and 15 ml of bloom per gallon and again, that’s because of the schedule I posted. Is that too much bloom?

edging with tip burn is a sign of potassium def. it's hit the wall in flower and is consuming the added pk it needs to flower internally.

a small bump in feed could probably help. it doesn't need the n. issue is not that bad now but will progress. a lot of grows just let it happen, some adjust. it does happen "normal" to a degree. if you use a pk booster now is the time to start.
The only things I use are the flora series, Calimagic, and Hydroguard. If I were to bump up feed, how much.

Like I said I’m currently using 1tsp of Micro, 3 tsp of Bloom, 1tsp of Calimagic, and 2ml of hydroguard per gallon. Using Zero Water filtered water. EC of 1.8

Like I said, I’m following that schedule I posted which seems in line with others I have seen. I’m not sure where this idea of no micro is coming from. I use 1 tsp per gallon of Micro, 3 tsp per gallon of Bloom. Or 5ml of micro per gallon and 15 ml of bloom per gallon and again, that’s because of the schedule I posted. Is that too much bloom?
My bad. I misread. :/ At this point it is above my knowledge. Sorry.

I’m not using the Lucas method, it was just an example of how I thought “gro” wasn’t even really needed. I’m using that chart up above that was updated in September. But I thank all of you for your input. Hopefully @bluter will comeback with super sweet knowledge soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom