Nutrient deficiency? Topping - LST - lower growth - lighting questions

amsterbam

Hello, I have a few questions and concerns about my 30-40 day old plant. As you can see in the pictures somethings going on with her. I'm not sure if she needs nutes or less of. I just recently gave the plant some Molasses and I see no change. The new growth looks perfect to me. This will be her 4th reservoir flush and 2nd time getting molasses. The first time I added molasses it was just a couple small drops into a gallon of RO water, 2 days ago I added 1/2tsp to one gallon. I also thought I had a problem with root rot -Root rot and GH-Flora DWC questions- it seems the nuts just stained the roots as it doesn't smell etc.

lighting: two 2ft fluorescent, one cool white, one warm
RO water: 0ppm to start
PPM nute: 200
General hydroponics flora bloom 3 part M G B 1/4 tsp per gallon each & 1/2 tsp molasses per gallon.
PH: 5.7-6.0
RH: 30-60% I spray the room with water every couple hours to keep humidity average around 50%
Room Temp:70-77F
Water Temp: 68F to 74F I've been trying to keep it at 64-70F using cold water in an outer bucket

Is the lack of lower growth and over all slow growth on this plant due to some deficiency or lack of lighting? The pictures above will show two nodes with no growth on them at all.

When topping and or femming, is it ok to top the new growth caused by topping - fem? basically is it ok to top everything until I have my desired amount? Will this stress the plant to much? Is it ok to top or fem bottom growth as soon as a top appears?

I tried doing a little LST on my plant, (try not to laugh) I was attempting to beef up the lower growth but no go, I left it like that for 4 days with little addition growth. Did I do something wrong, is it lack of light or?

Will this 300 watt 125 watt real draw led be enough to VEG and flower my one plant?

I could be wrong but it looks like a mag def starting to me. I can see some lite striping on a few leaves in the 4th pic on top leaves. Probably something else going on too but I think you need mag.

Any pros to back me up? I know mag def will stunt/stop growth too.

Thank you so much, I think my molasses should be enough (1/2 tsp molasses per gallon) so should i give it a few days or change nuts now?
Anyone?

Thanks guys / gals!

How far away do you have the lights from the plants? CFL lose there power once plants are 6-8" away I keep mine 3" away. I have minimal stretching and the nodes are packed on top of one another.

I have the light around 3in away. The thing is I'm only using two 2ft fluorescent, one cool white, one warm; rated at 20 each watts. I should have much better lighting soon.

Back
Top Bottom