Nutrients and feeding help

shaunr97

I have general hydroponics flora series, I also have Cal-Mag.

I was thinking about getting liquid seaweed will this be worth it? What about molasses too?

I’m sure at some point there is too many add ins? So any help please will be amazing

The Flora Series and calmag have all the nutrients that a healthy plant requires. You might consider Liquid KoolBloom when switching to flower and Dry KoolBloom for ripening. Good luck.

Why not start a grow journal? It will provide a handy reference for your future grows, and let us make suggestions. Start a journal with the same information that we ask from folks looking for some help. There's a link in my signature block.

I use General Hydroponics' Flora Trio and supplements in coco/perlite, a drain to waste system. Here's my feed schedule at 1/3 strength:
full

I've tried from 25% to 40%. I've dropped to 30% in my current grow as the plants were showing signs of nutrient burn. I think the Floralicious products include molasses. It may not be necessary, but since I have it, I may as well use it.

General Hydroponics doesn't give any instruction on when to switch, so here's how I do it:
Germination/Clone - until the seed or clone is planted in my medium (pH 5.8)
Cutting/Seedling - until I top them (pH 5.8)
Mild Vegetation - about two weeks (pH 5.8)
Aggressive vegetation - until the flip to 12/12 lighting (pH 5.8)
Transition to Bloom - the stretch (about two - three weeks) (pH 6.0)
Bloom and Ripening - 1/2 the flowering time as advertised by the breeder (pH 6.2)
Final Ripening - Until 90% of the trichomes are cloudy or 10% of the trichomes are amber (pH 6.2)
Flush - 4 days at 100%, 4 days at 50%, 4 days water (pH 5.8)

The water for the final flush has CaliMagic added to it, to prepare the media for the next grow. This is also why I drop the pH.

Back
Top Bottom