Nutrients the best and why

Daddio68

Hi all
I’ve been using advanced nutrients (micro, grow & bloom) for a bit now and looking to change things up…
I typically grow in sunshine mix#4 and indoors.
Preferred liquids type I can just water into my plants.

Interested in your thoughts and why you suggested what you have

Cheers!

@Daddio68 , cheers and an interesting subject you have. I may be way off base on my thinking and perhaps someone who disagrees can provide some reasoning to ponder on.

I'm thinking regardless of the nutrients a grower gives a plant, the important thing is to provide the plant with the proper amount of ppm's of food to match the size and age of the plant. Since each strain is different from others, the grower must also keep raw NPK nutes available as well to assist your main food source.

The food I currently use, and have been for a number of years is Mega Crop. Just add water and check the ph.

Good luck my friend.

@garybo, thanks for your input. Is there a specific kinds of mega crop that you use?
thanks again...

I used Mega Crop for several years with good results. I have since moved on to making my own but there is a significant up front cost in buying all the raw salts. My formula is very similar to Perfect Nutrients. If I were buying something off the shelf, I would look into them. I'm very anti AN as I believe they severely overcharge for their products and the base regiment is not complete so that you're forced to buy a whole bunch of supplements.

@garybo, thanks for your input. Is there a specific kinds of mega crop that you use?
thanks again...
Daddio68, I am using the orginal blend, bought a large bag 3 yrs ago and still feeding from it. Since then I'm hearing there is another blend as well, not familiar with that one though.
Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom