Nutrients?

DLL333

First grow, Growing in 50/50 coco coir and organic soil. This seedling is starting to put on more leaves, and the newest ones are yellowish (at the bottom), and this would be the time to dose with nutrients, yes? I have some Advanced Nutrients A&B Sensi Coco Grow. Just 4 ml per liter of water? And what would be a good amount of water to give it? I'm always confused about that. I've been basically taking a straw and filling it up with water and applying in a small circle around the seedling every 2nd or 3rd day. Can I water more?

Attachments

• 20181022_125311.jpg
    20181022_125311.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 56
I highly doubt the seedling is turning yellow due to lack of nutrients since you are growing in soil so nutrients should not be a problem first week or two for sure. But the plant is not happy with something, you check the PH of your water? How is your temperatures?

Regarding watering, does the soil look dry, feel it with your finger if its dry even a cm down, it needs water. Also check the weight of the pot, eventually you will be able to tell simply by the weight if water is necessary. A very light pot = water.

No its to young for nutes still needs like 2-3 weeks before I'd feed nutes, yellow good be do to too much or not enough water. How much you currently watering also is there draining holes in your pot.

Back
Top Bottom