Advanced Nutrients M/G/B - Noob Needs Help

Menova

Hi guys.

First of all i am so sorry about my poor english

I searched threads but i didnt find a clear answer to my problem

I am using ''micro ,grow ,bloom '' set for my autoflower plants. As i read that i must combine that all and should use like this. But i used only ''micro'' in seedling and only used ''grow'' in veg stage ( Now )

My plants werent healthy much and now i think thant maybe it's the answer for me.

--------------

My pot is 14 liter
I am giving a 3 liter water every 3 day.

As i know , i should arrange my feeding to my water size.

Advanced nutrients says that '' 4ml/liter '' for micro , for grow and for bloom. Normally i was putting 12 ml to my water ( Because 4x3 ) and i was giving this to my plant. Now i got that i should combine these nutrients but i dont understand how i will do it.

I read that i shouldnt mix these nutrients in one bottle. So i will seperate to water on each 1 liter bottles

I have three 1 liter bottle water , How much and which nutrients should i add to water guys.

I am really noob and confused about it

Thanks all

LOL

No worries mate...I work with foreigners all the time so I will try to explain using words google translate will have no problems with.

We can start with the overdose because that is easy to understand. 4ml/L is for optimal growth conditions. You probably don't have a perfect garden with professional equipment. So you need to use less or you will burn the plants. Most probable at the peak of growth you would use 1/2 recommended. At early growth no more than 1/4. Near the end no more than 1/4... probably much less.

Advanced Nutrients has a calculator Online. I will put in your measurements and take a picture for you. Their website has lots of problems since they changed it.

But the numbers below are for perfect growth. Please lower them as I explained.

Vegetative growth

GMB3LVEG.JPG

Bloom

GMB3Lbloom.JPG

The other stuff below the line is not required. Voodoo Juice is the only one that is really important and you don't need it... but it makes things much better. A good soil will have everything in Voodoo juice already. You probably don't have a good soil as you are new but one thing at a time. If you are in Hydroponics please explain what kind.

Cut all of those number down to 1/4 recommended and see what happens. If something doesn't look right post again.

:Namaste:

Hi mate , thanks much for try to help me.
I will enjoy to join to threads and improve my information about growing.

So i should put 12ml micro , 12ml grow and 12 ml bloom in 3 liter water ? Totally 36ml.
I am now in vegatative stage, So should i put grow much more than the others ?

And can you tell me that should i combine them in same bottle ?

And

I will give a short brief about my system.

Indoor
Strain : I have 4x Ultra Lemon Haze Autoflower Strain
Light : 600w Hps Top / 400w Mh Side / 3x 60w Vertical fluorescent light
Soil : Biobizz All Mix
Temperature : 26-30 Stable
Humidity : I have problems about it : ) I have low humidity now. Cause when i open my fan , it takes all humidity and my humidity machine doesnt deal with it.

My plants looks like this now

In a few days ago i had problem with my one plant ( Below the picture )

I wasnt know what was the problem i made flush and cut down the damaged leafs. I thought that my problem because of i didnt combined my nutrients and maybe give overdose. I dont know. Now they look not bad for a noob i think that.

Okay so

1) NO I say use 1/4 the recommended. You are showing nute burn like I said you would have. Please copy and past my reply into google translate. You want to use 3mL not 12. Total 9mL

2) You mix all the products in one big bucket. do one at a time and leave for 2 min and still to mix well. after 2 min add the next one. then stir. After 2 min ad the last one. And stir.

3) To increase humidity and make it slow and constant take many towels and hang them wet around the grow space. When lights are on check and soak the towels every few hours.

The problem you show in the last picture is due to pH. How do you measure and control pH?

1) Ah okay mate i got it. Totally 9 Ml of micro 9ml of grow and 9 ml of bloom

2) This info is cool for me ! I will do with this method

3) I will also try it

I wasnt have ph down and ph up solutions thats why i was putting my clean drinking water with 7.0 ph. It was going cool until 1 week i put tap water 1 week ago and it's happened. I ordered my ph solutions and measure machine and i will solve it.

Advanced Nutrients typically doesn't need to be ph'd especially in soil because it has the "ph perfect technology" Personally Ive found the AN schedule to be a bit heavy for an organic soil. I usually use 40ml per 5 gal of water for the 4ml per liter and I use 20ml per 5 gal of water for the 2ml per liter. I eliminated Vodoo by dusting my roots with xtreme mycos during transplant.

Also, make sure you water between feedings. For example I feed on Monday and then Friday I give them straight water to flush out excess salts.

Back
Top Bottom