Nutrients

TheOregonian

I have absolutly NO clue what to do in this department.. :smokin: im stumped.. i read Boss's grow journal last night.. and i have to say it was amazing,funnny,and VARY VARY informal.. but one of the only parts that i dont understand and didnt get a good feel for was the nutrients..

i saw alot of stuff like this 8-6-4 or something.. sorry to say, no clue what that is what so ever, and im going to be realy pissed to find out that its the hours between spraying the plants because i just thought of that as i was typing this sentence. :hmmmm:

:adore: anyways, what im realy lookin for is just info on nutrients. what to buy, how/when to use, and uhm basicaly what ever you guys want to tell me. MY EARS ARE OPEN!..!.. or rather my eyes :adore:

Re: Nutriants

OH yea i forgot to say.. im from oregon, but the seeds im going to be using are from humboldt county, and as you guys can probably guess i am super duper stoked.. aside from the 2 humboldt seeds i have 2 other orange kush.. lets hope their not all males. . that would realy throw a shit storm to my summer.

I use Age Old Grow 12-6-6 for veg and fox farms Tiger Bloom 2-8-6? / Grow Big 6-4-4 / Big Bloom for Bloom. For bloom I used phased feeding. Meaning more veg nutes up front a blast in the middle and straight bloom nutes throughout. each plant likes it a little bit different. Something you will learn as you go along. For starters read Harry's links above. feel free to come back with any specific questions. Check out the product reviews forum as well.
:peace:

I use Age Old Grow 12-6-6 for veg and fox farms Tiger Bloom 2-8-6? / Grow Big 6-4-4 / Big Bloom for Bloom. For bloom I used phased feeding. Meaning more veg nutes up front a blast in the middle and straight bloom nutes throughout. each plant likes it a little bit different. Something you will learn as you go along. For starters read Harry's links above. feel free to come back with any specific questions. Check out the product reviews forum as well.
:peace:

yea i was just wandering what the 2-8-6 and 6-4-4 things wher, im realy dumb.. and the only thing i have ever used to grow a plant was dirt and water :grinjoint:

yea i was just wandering what the 2-8-6 and 6-4-4 things wher, im realy dumb.. and the only thing i have ever used to grow a plant was dirt and water :grinjoint:

N-P-K values. Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium. These are the Macro Nutrients. You also need Micro nutrients which are also included in most nutrients products which include but are not limited too Boron, Sulfur, Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Iron, Molybdenum etc.

Back
Top Bottom