Obama is a POS

budbro

I hate be so blunt about a president, but this response to a recent petition entitled "Take these petitions seriously instead of just pretending you are listening" is an outrage to say the least. The petition was started on "We the people" website as a direct retaliation from the eight previous marijuana petitions that he told us to F off and had Gil Kerlikowske smart-assedly tell us it was illegal. His response from a staffer was "we're listening, Seriously". Obama has either NEVER read the Constitution of the United States or he is completely stupid. The founding fathers didn't give us the right to petition the president, to constitutionally make the president listen, it was for the purpose of contacting the presidential branch for when we had no representation in the congressional branch, SO THE PRESIDENT WOULD ACT on the behalf of the people! Why would the founding fathers need to guarantee us that right? Perhaps they never assumed we would ever have a president elect that needed this explained to them?

They also go on to list several examples of previous petitions they take seriously, but of course fail to recognize any of the eight most popular petitions (those concerning hemp, MJ, and MMJ) and definitely no mention of the petition concerning ending the war on drugs that has been sitting there for six months with no response. The examples are more Regulation Nation, little fluffy puppies, and digitizing pieces of paper. Are you fricking kidding me?

Once again, he has trampled the Constitution beyond belief and treated the American people like they are his students for which we should learn by him, never disagree with him, and be ruled by him, instead of being the public servant he should be, serving the needs of the American people. It is not the role of politicians to disagree with millions of Americans because of their own personal beliefs.

No other way to put it, this guy is a total Piece Of Shit and I cannot wait for him to have his ass tossed to the streets in November!

" It is not the role of politicians to disagree with millions of Americans because of their own personal beliefs."
...you are aware that obama is NOT the 1st president to do this.....right?

Yeah right... why don't you just pass a law that says "blacks cannot be president"..unless they pass muster with us.. and be done with it..

....nice to interact with a constitutional attorney. Why don't you file a brief with the supreme court? I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who still brings this insipid point up..

" It is not the role of politicians to disagree with millions of Americans because of their own personal beliefs."
...you are aware that obama is NOT the 1st president to do this.....right?
Of course, that's my point. He is also not the only president to lie, but all the wrongs by the present and past do not make it right or acceptable.

....nice to interact with a constitutional attorney. Why don't you file a brief with the supreme court? I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who still brings this insipid point up..
There is no need to file a brief, besides, they are too busy shutting down Obamacare now. Voting him out of office and electing someone who respects the Constitution is the easiest solution to this problem.

...well the tone of your post suggested that somehow lying what strictly a phenomena of obama...it is not... or going against "the will of the people" was only a obama phenomena...it is not...check any president..any..there were problems...the right like reagan...who funneled illegal drugs through the cia to finance the contras in nicaragua to overthrow a legitimately elected government that he/we didn't like... history or his story...is written by the survivors to justify their actions....it's not always right or true...hey I'm not even an obama fan...I'm way ...way to the left....and proud of it...but the imbecilic "faux news" birth nonsense...is just that...nonsense

...well the tone of your post suggested that somehow lying what strictly a phenomena of obama...it is not... or going against "the will of the people" was only a obama phenomena...it is not...check any president..any..there were problems...the right like reagan...who funneled illegal drugs through the cia to finance the contras in nicaragua to overthrow a legitimately elected government that he/we didn't like... history or his story...is written by the survivors to justify their actions....it's not always right or true...hey I'm not even an obama fan...I'm way ...way to the left....and proud of it...but the imbecilic "faux news" birth nonsense...is just that...nonsense
Wasn't trying to portray the post as news to anybody, I think most people figured out he was a liar a long time ago, just reiterating with yet another example of how much a Piece Of Shit this president really is, hence the title.

...fair enough...I have no desire to fight with you...We both agree that this weed we love-appreciate has been unfairly targeted for prosecution by bullshit...hopefully we can build on that to find common ground on other things we can agree...peace man.

Back
Top Bottom