OCPG - Love for North OC

Marek

Orange County Patients Group - OCPG

Address: 2315 E. 17th St., Suite 4
Phone: (714) 547-2525
Parking in the rear

WoW, just checked out this co-op at Tustin Ave & 17th Street in Santa Ana, right near the 17th street exit at the 55 freeway.

What a difference, compared to the other OC clubs, friendly, clean, safe, LOTs of parking, nice strains, very good quality bud.

I picked up some granddaddy & some OG/Hindu Kush, both totally amazing. They give nice price breaks the more you buy ie: $65 eigth - $120 1/4 - $220 half etc. All of their meds were on that pricing structure save one, The Hindu, which was a little expensive, but a really amazing potent med (I always have to try the high end indica).

Marek said:
Orange County Patients Group - OCPG

Address: 2315 E. 17th St., Suite 4
Phone: (714) 547-2525
Parking in the rear

WoW, just checked out this co-op at Tustin Ave & 17th Street in Santa Ana, right near the 17th street exit at the 55 freeway.

What a difference, compared to the other OC clubs, friendly, clean, safe, LOTs of parking, nice strains, very good quality bud.

I picked up some granddaddy & some OG/Hindu Kush, both totally amazing. They give nice price breaks the more you buy ie: $65 eigth - $120 1/4 - $220 half etc. All of their meds were on that pricing structure save one, The Hindu, which was a little expensive, but a really amazing potent med (I always have to try the high end indica).
Thanks Im going to have to look into this one, any experience with any others around?

OC is tough ground, but there are a few opening up, give it some time, none of them can really match the LA clubs yet.

checked it out today...very clean lots of parking...but expensive compared to dispensaries in la.... and no edibles or joints just concentrates and bud

is ocpg related to dtpg? Dtpg had some bomb strains for really good prices if its owned by the same people then OC just scored a top notch dispensery.

Yeah OCPG is a great place..people are very kool and helpful
As for expensive I dont think its that bad..its only right down the street from me..lol
and i dont know of any other dispensery in O.C.
how many are open in O.C.?

Was in OCPG a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Picked up an 1/8 of Jack Herer, an 1/8 of Raspberry Kush, and a 1/4 of Hindu Kush. The people were friendly and helpful. Off-street parking is nice.

Was in OCPG a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Picked up an 1/8 of Jack Herer, an 1/8 of Raspberry Kush, and a 1/4 of Hindu Kush. The people were friendly and helpful. Off-street parking is nice.

you remember the prices? i'm thinking about going but i'm hesitating because of some reviews i've read. ;)

Back
Top Bottom