Oil Effects Inconsistent

I purchased it from a local collective. It is 59.63% THC, 1.83% CBD, .36 CBN.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok, that's some serious THC. The CBD is so negligible as to be invisible against those numbers. :laughtwo:

Next question: what are you using this oil for? What's the intended relief you're seeking?

On another note, have you considered processing the oil into capsule form and taking it orally? That process would add a carrier oil and liquid sunflower lecithin to the mix. Both of these additions would help make this oil more consistent in effect.

It occurs to me that these THC levels may be too much for your system to handle. If the endocannabinoid system gets too "excited," which is exactly what THC does to it, it makes receptors unavailable for attachment. If your system is already out of whack - and it is or you wouldn't be medicating with cannabis - those high THC numbers may be working against you.

If this is the case, diluting it with a carrier oil and lecithin will make it more bioavailable, so you can take less of a cannabinoid dose and have more therapeutic effect.

Do you understand what I'm suggesting?

Those are some pretty specific numbers. Do you have the GC printout?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
All I have is this.
420-magazine-mobile87408810.jpg

Ok, that's some serious THC. The CBD is so negligible as to be invisible against those numbers. :laughtwo:

Next question: what are you using this oil for? What's the intended relief you're seeking?

On another note, have you considered processing the oil into capsule form and taking it orally? That process would add a carrier oil and liquid sunflower lecithin to the mix. Both of these additions would help make this oil more consistent in effect.

It occurs to me that these THC levels may be too much for your system to handle. If the endocannabinoid system gets too "excited," which is exactly what THC does to it, it makes receptors unavailable for attachment. If your system is already out of whack - and it is or you wouldn't be medicating with cannabis - those high THC numbers may be working against you.

If this is the case, diluting it with a carrier oil and lecithin will make it more bioavailable, so you can take less of a cannabinoid dose and have more therapeutic effect.

I started it in hopes to manage my motor tics and anxiety caused by a mild case of Tourettes. I take the THC at night and a CBD oil in the morning and afternoon.

This evening I mixed a 1.5 rice grain sized CCO with coconut oil and swallowed it. In about an hour I was absolutely stoned out of my mind. Yesterday I took the exact same amount on my gums/under my tongue and didn't feel a thing. Crazy!

I have considered making capsules.

I started it in hopes to manage my motor tics and anxiety caused by a mild case of Tourettes. I take the THC at night and a CBD oil in the morning and afternoon.

This evening I mixed a 1.5 rice grain sized CCO with coconut oil and swallowed it. In about an hour I was absolutely stoned out of my mind. Yesterday I took the exact same amount on my gums/under my tongue and didn't feel a thing. Crazy!

I have considered making capsules.

You'll have a trial and error phase. Capsules will help. I went through the same thing. Using a carrier oil helped. Try using #3 gel caps. 10:1 is a good starting ratio.

If I understand correctly after reading your other thread, coconut oil will take it straight to the liver while olive oil will bypass the first time around. Is that correct? If so, I'm wondering which would be more beneficial?

I ordered some sunflower lechetin from Amazon. I'm going to get some capsules as well.

You'll have a trial and error phase. Capsules will help. I went through the same thing. Using a carrier oil helped. Try using #3 gel caps. 10:1 is a good starting ratio.

Thanks! I'm curious as to what carrier oil you use?

Back
Top Bottom