Ok i want to re veg my plant is it possible? PLEASE HELP

smokinthe719

ok i just trimmed my baby she is a HAZE plant
i cut all the stems and buds and they are drying right now i took a branch off a little earlier than the rest and got a great head high so i cut the rest
the main stock is still in soil and i put it in 48 hour dark and now the lights are on again
i want to re veg if possible
so please help
things i can tell you about my items im using to grow is
i use tap water the ph is around 6.0 to 7.0 or between
my food is made by advanced nutrients and it caled BIG BUD and is 0-2-4
i use a basic top soil sand mix
i grow indoors
i use CFL bulbs soft white for flower and bright bluesh white for veg
its in a 3 gallon pot
i water once a day do to it being dry here in colorado
my temps range from 74F to 86F
so anything helps i want to keep my plant i already have i dont want to have to start over from seed
so heres some pics of what she did look like befor i cut her to a stick
SANY0875.JPG

SANY0888.JPG

SANY0884.JPG

SANY0879.JPG

SANY0878.JPG

i got a little more than 2.5 ounces off of the one plant
i would like to keep this plant growing like i said above
so is there anything i can do to get it to bud again ?
ANYTHING HELPS
thanks you and HAPPY GROWING:cool::goodluck:

Damn good grow for cfl's.
You can push them back into veg but it takes quite a while. Swotch the lights back to 18/6 and start feeding her some nitrogen again.

alright i put here in the dark for 48 hours and now she back in flower she is just a stick in the dirt lol
im feeding her also
how long do you think it well take her to re fully veg >????????????

Did you leave a few leaves? It will take weeks for it to start vegging again. It really takes quite a while to trick them back into vegging again. Thats why its usually better to get a few clones before putting them into flower.

I have an amazing white widow plant. the first harvest i had three plants, the buds were out of this world. two plants didn't come back after harvesting. but one did. i cut her down to almost nothing and put her into veg state. she thrived like no tomorrow. that was last october. i am harvesting again. i've got over 2 oz easy from her. i plan on trying to do a clone, never done it before so a little nervous, but i plan on veg'in the plant out again.
the food - miracle grow!

the re veg didnt work it died fast oh well im going to buy a clone tomarrow
whats the best stran i can buy and how much would a clone cost does any one know?

I personally like Durban Poison, love the 8 week flower time, if your a med patient you can get a clone anywhere from $10 to $30 at the dispensary. If your in CO theres hundreds of dispensaries to choose from.

Clones are everywhere in the big D However i would look closely for mites and the such If you already have a disp that you do biz with and trust them Thats who i would go with its hard to tell strain and working in a small hydro shop i've heard stories so bottom line go with who you know

Back
Top Bottom