Ok,Im starting over again.

quiyettoker

Im starting over again, so help me get this right. I have promix with all the ingreds. Im using a 400w mh for veg and a hps 1000w for flowerin. Im workin on my ventilation[which is why I think the other plants died].I've planted 10 seeds, so I hope I can save at one or more of the ten. how much do I water them[ this a problem I've had too, watering them too too much]? Any other advise will be helpfull. oh, yeah im grow'n in a closet 4x4.

Thats a tight spot for light that big 400 is a chore 1000 would be a miracle to keep cool. Good luck!

when it comes to watering I wait til my soil feels dry a couple of inches down before watering some people use a set amount per day. If you water it everyday it will grow faster but you have the chance of overwatering and getting root rot. Which is nearly impossible to recover from.
If you starve the plants a bit between watering the roots will grow deeper and stronger searching for water. It's also speculated that this makes the THC content higher in your plants.

When it comes to seedlings keep them moist until they are mature

Back
Top Bottom