Ok lets start over

have you looked into getting a "cool tube" or simular to the one below you can attach your filter to the light shade and suck and filter all the air directly through it , and it keeps temps down alot

jj :peace:

or it looks as if you already own something like that with taking a second look at your drawing of equipment :) problems solve just run it like that if you can, and then you can use the other fan to supplie co2 to the plants or just to give them a nice breeze , its quite import to have a good air flow around your plants as helps them breath Co2 and also encourages strong stems and branches

jj :goodjob:

No prob bud im gona be around to help if you need for this grow but so far your doing great

Cool,I'm gonna do some more research tonight and sleep on it.I will update tomorrow morn with which route I'm going to go with and see what you think ?Thanks man.

jj :peace:

Alright,I think I got it figured out and this is how I think I want to do it.As I almost have finished fresh air.
010602.JPG

Thanks brew.tomorrow I will get clamps and crank it up and see what happens.I had fan on 1 and nothing was sealed and it was moving pretty good.Now I need to figure out how I can fabricate some kind of shut off to carbon filter when I want to introduce yeast,sugar mix or maybe some dry ice or do you even think that would work?Also it is 70 degrees in my closet is that a good steady temp to start with,as I know it will change with light and fans?

Well I was back at it and I think it works.I sealed fan air tight so it was only pulling from closet,then ran duct down to,well where I wish I had a cool tube or any light for that matter and then in to my custom carbon filter.Thanks again Brew.As far as sucking air,when I just get my hand about 1/4 or so away I can feel it pulling.Is it possible to pull to much air?I did not get 6 inch vent clamps due to budget,pretty bad huh!Will pick them up some time but, just to get a feel of how it is going to work I wrapped small bungee around diy flanges and its moving air in and pulling it out so guess its working. I will ask around and do some pleading to see if anyone as anyone as any extra equipment they may not need, so I can keep this going as I enjoy it watching it start to come together,and who knows maybe my posts and 3d blueprints will help out a New generation of motivated closet growers on a,' Work with what you got budget'.

Also,with the Extra 7 foot in f/a closet could I put a veg station in that space ,or would that effect air?
Sure, you could veg in there, no prob. Just be aware that the temp would increase depending on the light you choose to veg with. I would think it would still pull air from the outside room and be fine. Also, need to check for light leakage since they will be on diff light schedules. **Check that - I doubt light is going to pass through that fan and vent box. Well done!**
Jimmy6000 said:
Is it possible to pull to much air?
It could be too cold, yes. Will need to monitor temps/RH and adjust as you go.
I think you got a great start! :bravo:
Nice art on the filter!!

hey guys sorry been a bit busy but im back :)

All is looking good jimmy brews point you in the right directions ;) with the extra closet if you wanted yo veg in it, i cant see it being a problem just like brew said make sure its light leak tight so that no light gets to your flowering babies, about lighting in the vegin closet i would look into getting some t5 flourescent tube bulbs they are great for vegging and low on power and heat. and since co2 raises heat those lights would probly be pretty good.

but all is looking good my friend ;) ill be back

I think I'm going to go with just one exhaust fan in the veg closet.I think I got my flowering closet circulating nice.Going to go with cfls in veg closet so I don't think I'll need a big fan.Do you think 3x3 is to big for cfls? I'd like to use the spiral bulbs but all I can find is 23 watt.I don't mind using multiple bulbs but I don't want 30 light bulbs hanging in my closet, unless I have to.

When you get time read some of the journals on here that have CFL's. I think t5/t8 is more popular, but you gotta work with what is in your specs/budget.

I think t/5s would work great,but I am going to make a box smaller than 3x3 and use cfls .I like that you can almost put them any where,and I already bought 6 23w 6500,2 23w 5000 and 2 23w 2700s.So now its time to build it.Just got to decide how I want to it.I can make it as big as I want it up to 3x3.But I have to work with lights and I only gonna do 2 plants.Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom