OK scrog is the way im goin

glassbowls

i want to build a scrog grow box for myself. prob one plant thing. idk my thoughts change all the time. rofl smoking does that to me . but what do u think would be a good size space for say two plant scrog. i was thinking about 1'x1 1/2x 2 1/2 it just gonna be a bag seed grow and i know there will be complications on the way but hey even if it turns out to be mail ill love the experience and id prob keep some pollen. and way iv read alot about scrog grows and how to set them up but im still not shore of myslef so i thought i would ask some of the green thumbs out there.

peace toke out

if you want a box that small, which will prolly work, you need to make sure you keep your girls as low as possible. you need to think about the light being in the box also, and that will take up some of your space to grow. read up on some LST thread or even topping.

no offence but i hate the idea of topping a plant. i would super crop th eliving heck outa it to fit ur height limit, and yes, lst too.

basicly us scrogers have to do everything in our power not to cross the height limit, but at the same time fill the screen to max yeild.

looking at ur dimmensions, ur in the same boat i am. one thing i hate is how the pot itself takes up space!!!

r u hydro or soil?

scrog away folks - friggen scrog away! I am a junkie of that style myself. lady liberty is right remember the dead space that will be taken up by the pots, the lights, and dont forget ventilation. I think your space is too small, i like to have about 2 foot minimum for the plants themselves, then add in the space for the pots and lights.

another bit of food for thought - i typically fill every hole of a 3 x 6 foot screen with 4 plants and not allot of vegitation time. they fill in fast!

good luck and keep on scrogging - bog

Back
Top Bottom