Okay so im a noob here

masterpower

not sure whether or not this the right place for this :ganjamon:..

i planted my first ever seed 3 weeks ago today, she/he has a first set of leaves and the second set are just starting to come through and im currently using a 13 watt cfl.

i know about nutes and stuff but im in the dark about lighting lol (no pun intended) so any answers/suggestions towards the following questions are welcomed and greatly appreciated.

1.) im curious as to what would be an ample wattage of cfl for the veg process and roughly how long i have to veg before flowering. ?

2.) what would be an ample wattage of cfl for the flowering process and roughly how long do i flower before harvesting. ?

Re: okay so im a noob here..

Hello masterpower i use a 125W Envirolite Blue spec for vegging my plants you cn also get a red spec for Flowering a 200W Red would be nice 2 Flower a plant ive seen a few Somewhere with decent buds.

It depends on how much room you have too i see some ppl using about six 20W cfl's..

you can veg for aslong as you want but when you switch your light/lights to 12/12 the plants stretch over the course of 2-3 weeks and can double or triple in size.

Flowering can take 8 weeks to 10, 11, 12, 13 weeks before finishing, depends on the strain your growing.

Hope this has answered some of your Questions.
:passitleft:

Hello masterpower i use a 125W Envirolite Blue spec for vegging my plants you cn also get a red spec for Flowering a 200W Red would be nice 2 Flower a plant ive seen a few Somewhere with decent buds.

It depends on how much room you have too i see some ppl using about six 20W cfl's..

you can veg for aslong as you want but when you switch your light/lights to 12/12 the plants stretch over the course of 2-3 weeks and can double or triple in size.

Flowering can take 8 weeks to 10, 11, 12, 13 weeks before finishing, depends on the strain your growing.

Hope this has answered some of your Questions.
:passitleft:
thanks man much aprecciated of rhte help.. anybody else have any suggestions please ??

:thumb: Hi greengrowerz,ive been planning my small stealth 3ftX2.5ft grow which is built,a 4in fan with buffer box outside with ring 2 attach slip on (self made) filter,made 1 with act carb & other with ona gel.I want to use good 'ole pots with soil & mostly perlite 4 co2 &stop overwatering,i have a giant 125w cfl dual spec with self made holder,the fan up by lite 2 draw warm air out & 2 passive intake holes at bottom so air passing leaves,i may add small fan,i was unsure whether 2 use a sog set up to split main cola,but need advice.The plants im interested in is small dwarf autoflowering (feminised)e.g LR2 or e.z girl,e.z ryder,shortstuff & white dwarf,red dwarf etc.I thought it was a good idea 2 use a feed like miracle grow,i wouldnt,but a all in one,or in organic feeds like that can u add a bloom booster,will it mix,being organic,i wanted 2 steer away 2 bottle nutes as more £,can u suggest any or similar.I understand u feed at start wen 3rd set of leaves show & increase to full strength,& then every 2wks,water in between,do u split that feed in half thru wks b4 watering,but i also read u can give full dose then after work up,stopping lockout,is that rite? Can u help with the weekly plan,im unsure the dose usually,i know diluted to a gall,but how much & often,what do u think of foliar feeds? Can u tell me if by manually watering the pot (unsure pot size 4 10in plant)/feed is better from bottom i.e a tray 2 hold spare or from top & spare collected til run thru,i know it helps carry nutes down & co2,but which is best,i dont wish 4 abig set up,pumps,buckets,resv etc,just simple,one or two plants.For the flushing stage,do u have 2 water every day 4 the 2 wks,& how much,or is this necessary as using organics? Ive been trying 2 find help with the rite nutes with no need of adding this & that & boosters,i was once told,keep it simple & rely on nute,soil & nature.Is 0.6ph ok? Thanx 4 help (private chat/messages/tipz appreciated from any1):Namaste::cheer::bravo: :high-five::thanks:t [master power help?]

Back
Top Bottom