Veg time under weaker lights

coralman

Hi just so you can understand my question better il give you a quick insight into my set up, i currently have a 1000w 5x5 tent for growing but have purchased a small veg tent with 150w cfl for vegging so i can have a perpetual grow and use the 1000w 5x5 as flower room. So my question will the plants need a longer veg time under a cfl compared to being vegged under a 1000w. I have just flipped my critical kush to flower ( 6 plants with 6 weeks veg) so have roughly 8 weeks to plan and veg my next lot of seeds. Thanks any questions please ask im here to learn.

Hi just so you can understand my question better il give you a quick insight into my set up, i currently have a 1000w 5x5 tent for growing but have purchased a small veg tent with 150w cfl for vegging so i can have a perpetual grow and use the 1000w 5x5 as flower room. So my question will the plants need a longer veg time under a cfl compared to being vegged under a 1000w. I have just flipped my critical kush to flower ( 6 plants with 6 weeks veg) so have roughly 8 weeks to plan and veg my next lot of seeds. Thanks any questions please ask im here to learn.
I would buy a stronger light than a 150 watt cfl. 400 or 600 MH or led for the veg tent.

"carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom