Old Newbie

Jesstah

Hi All,

Just introducing myself to the site. Im a long long time smoker thats finally starting to grow. I am currently trying to pass time as i am waiting for the courier to deliver my new grow package. Im getting an XL Homebox and all the bits and pieces to go along with it including a 600w Lucagrow lamp. I will be growing White Rhino, cloned from very successful parents and hope to have 4 plants in the tent plus a clone cupboard. I am being assisted by a schooled grower and i am super super super excited. I will take pics along the way to share with you all. If anyone has any feedback on growing WR please feel free to send me a post.

Oh yes for sure i will keep a journal...as soon as i fugure out how to do that...lol....oh and i forgot to mention that i will be using the Fully organic CANNA range of nutrients and growing in Coca coil.....trying to be as organic as possible with out soil and sun....cheers for your reply, i wasnt expecting one...

peace

Hello there Jesstah, :ciao: :welcome:
That is super, super, super great news. :cheer:
Here is a great picture of a White Rhino right before Harvest, Look see,
Doctor Who's Grow :slide:

With the help of your grower friend and the wonderful members of 420, you will surely have a Fantastic garden. :thumb:
Looking forward to the beginning of your journal. :clap:
Thanks for joining us and sharing. :thanks:
We all will be waiting to hear more. :nomo:
Greenest Regards. :peace: :goodluck:
Happy Growin' :yummy:
:popcorn:

Hi Jesstah, :welcome: brother to the 420Magazine forums. I'm excited for you. White Rhino is a classic plant with quite a punch. :grinjoint: I'm glad you have decided to share your grow with us at 420. I'll see you :surf: around the forums. :peace:

Oh yes for sure i will keep a journal...as soon as i fugure out how to do that...lol....oh and i forgot to mention that i will be using the Fully organic CANNA range of nutrients and growing in Coca coil.....trying to be as organic as possible with out soil and sun....cheers for your reply, i wasnt expecting one...

peace

There is an entire section of journals here... completed, in progress, etc:

Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Me & my hubby are doing as organic as possible too. I think it's the best way to go (in general for everything, not just weed) so that's why we chose that way. For your journal, you pretty much just post as you grow - update with pictures, notes about how you go & post questions & pics w/your problems if you have any & everyone here is so helpful & will post to help you if issues arise. Please post a smoke report too!!

GL to you!! :)

Thanks so much for the pic it was great and makes me so excited.....i cant wait to start my journal....

wooohoo

yes organic all the way i say....thanks for the journal tips...you guys are awesome on this site.....peace

hey guys ive started my first grow journal....i dont know exactly how to share it with you all but its called long awaited first grow,grow tent,600w, white rhino relative....

hope you like it and thanks for all the help...
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom