Old plants 5 months

That’s up to you. They can be 2 months, 5 months, a year. As long as you keep them on a vegetative light cycle, say 18/6, they will not flower until you switch them to 12/12.

I was wondering if m6 plants are old 5 months and I don't turn then 12 12 yet its that a problem ?

Er some pic's may help as this would conjure up all sorts of wild ideas :green_heart:

Either that you could explain a little more about your conditions !

That’s up to you. They can be 2 months, 5 months, a year. As long as you keep them on a vegetative light cycle, say 18/6, they will not flower until you switch them to 12/12.
The thing its I wanted to know if they get week Against dessises or viruses and stuff like that. U know for example the older the human gets they become easy to get sick and stuff

As long as you take good care of them, their age is not going to make them weaker, or more susceptible to disease. Make sure they don’t get root bound. Depending on how long you keep them in veg and your pot size, you will most likely need to transplant.

I have a mother that is genetically 10 years old. She’s just as spiritely as the day we met, although she probably wishes we didn’t. We’ve been through some stuff over the years… neither of us likes talking about it anymore. Take care of them, keep them in the light, and I haven’t found old age yet.
Did she get danker with age?

I have a mother that is genetically 10 years old. She’s just as spiritely as the day we met, although she probably wishes we didn’t. We’ve been through some stuff over the years… neither of us likes talking about it anymore. Take care of them, keep them in the light, and I haven’t found old age yet.
Good. So I cant get stuff like that because my plants are older. I probably get things like this because of some other reasons ?

20210905_175038_HDR.jpg

20210905_175029.jpg

20210821_121119.jpg

@sneekymofo. WORD ! Make a mother out of her ! Cut and root clones and have a harvest every 2 weeks !!

Back
Top Bottom