old pot head new member

High Metal420, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Thank you both and i didnt relize there were member contests that is pretty bad ass and i love this site :circle-of-love:

I know... It took me months to find the contests and then realize I could actually vote in them! A few of us put links in our signatures a while back to try and get more folks participating. :thumb: I find it gives me something to strive for with each grow. :)

I know... It took me months to find the contests and then realize I could actually vote in them! A few of us put links in our signatures a while back to try and get more folks participating. :thumb: I find it gives me something to strive for with each grow. :)

ya i can see how that would give somthing to shoot for in future grows.

Hey there..

Will my plant flower under 24 hrs of light and stay small?

I've never grown one, but I think an auto-flowering strain would. Otherwise no, the hormone that causes the plant to flower is destroyed by light, so you induce flowering by shortening the photo period... generally to 12 hours or so per day.

Have you been here? How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know It answers many of those types of questions. :thumb:

ya im pretty sure your plant would just die. i dont even think a regular plant would live.

Well, it won't die... There are growers here who have kept their mothers under 24 hours of light for years... But it definitely won't flower, nor will it stay small!

Back
Top Bottom