MaineSmoker

Hello I'm new to the site, not so much to growing but I did take off the last few years. I'm looking to upgrade my lights and get some of my old strains back up and going. I live in Northern Maine, way up. Look forward to the site. Thanks again.

Hello I'm new to the site, not so much to growing but I did take off the last few years. I'm looking to upgrade my lights and get some of my old strains back up and going. I live in Northern Maine, way up. Look forward to the site. Thanks again.

If you need any advice on products let me know what strains are you bringing back i just got pk ripper clone midwest finest strain.. trying to keep my clone alive but i may have killed her

If you need any advice on products let me know what strains are you bringing back i just got pk ripper clone midwest finest strain.. trying to keep my clone alive but i may have killed her

I had a bc blueberry(male) x hollands hope and a blueberry x white widow....we also had a phenotype that showed up in a local Northern strain that was very potent that we crossed with the blueberry

Back
Top Bottom