on Cops: Potheads vs. other druggies

myke

I was watching COPS the other day and noticed something. There was a car who didnt stop fully at a stop sign. So the cop pulls him over and theres 2 dudes in the front who were smoking herb. The cop said he smelt it and asked them to get out of the car. The whole time the smokers were talking to the cops, they were polite and well rounded and didnt cause a fuss. He said he quit smoking cigarettes and starting smoking weed. The cops said "how is that better?", the guy said "its harmless".

The cop actually found a roach and a blunt and all they gave him was a ticket.

With that in mind, think of all the people who are crank heads, crack heads, dudes on heroin and ***, guys rollin and straight up drunks. They are all out of control and crazy. They lie straight up even after being caught in the lie. They sweat profusely and are hard to understand. They give the cops a hard time and sometimes those meth heads put up a good fight with the cops before being tasered.

Compare that with the calm and cooperative potheads, no comparison...

Your exactly right, But you dont see any anti meth,coke,herion commercials do you ..... Fucked up if you ask me ....

Actually I have been seeing more anti-Meth comercials than anything. Michigan has a huge meth lab problem because there are few jobs and alot of broke people who get addicted to the shit. So people just make it. I'm glad they are actually fighting a drug here that IS a problem.

Ya, meth commercials are big here. As they should be that sgit is fucked up. People staying up for 5-6 days and shit....IDIOTS. But thats besides the point. Myke you have a good point. Poyheads are easy to deal with and usually even show up for their court date if busted.:peace:

JohnnyBlazed said:
People staying up for 5-6 days and shit....IDIOTS.

you mean 10-14 days... I just dont know what i would do if I was awake that long... think i would get bord

I've actually never seen a meth commercial on tv. I've never once in my life heard of anyone doing meth here .... Mostly just weed and shrooms ....

I saw a cops where 2 guys were driving around drinking in a rural neighborhood and when they searched one of the shirtless hicks, they found some bud in the back of his pants. (in between his ass cheeks)

The weed was brown, though.. not because it was in his ass, becuase it was shitty weed. :laughtwo: The cops took the one with the taco weed to jail and let the other one go with a ticket cus he wasn't drunk, just drinking.

Around here people drink and drive all the time. Cops don't care, but if you have bud your gonna get hit with more then a ticket. Its kinda sad. I've talked to a lot of cops, and they don't like arresting people for weed. They only do it cause they have to. Unless your doing something else messed up. They are pretty nice about it. But you can come here and drink and drive all you want.

Jri5002 said:
you mean 10-14 days... I just dont know what i would do if I was awake that long... think i would get bord

Try 30 days even. I remember this one time someoen came over to my house looking desperately for a fix so he wouldnt get hungry. I busted out some dorritos and he said he hadn't eaten in 8 days, ate about 5 and said he was full. It is an extremely sad and depressing drug.

you know what i like? drive up liquor stores, they say no drinking and driving but on my way out i seen this sign that said "try our marqarita's to go" i laughed my ass off. or you know what else i like? i like the commercial where the dudes were getting stoned ordering fast food, and the little girl was riding here bike on the side walk and the stoner dudes hit her, you know what we call that around here? roadkill, and we have to eat everything we kill, thats the way i was raised........mMmMmMmMm
on a serious note, anyone seen that commercial? just for shits and giggles, does anyone else while pulling out of somewhere, just fly into the street without stoping?

i live on the west coast, meth is a west coast problem, and its horrid, i live in oregon and this is the worste state for it. i've delt with more tweekers than you probably have in ur town..

Meth is NOT a west coast problem. Its an everywhere problem. I see tons of people making that stuff around here. Blowing themselves up and shit. Cops should get these guys. I know where at least 10-15 labs are right now.

I don't think any around here can even get meth. No one does everyone does coke, some do heroin and everyone drinks or smokes herb. I am a stict herb only kinda guy seeing as my family is alcoholics and I don't like hard drugs. Stick to the herb my friends its great!:allgood:

i live on the west coast, meth is a west coast problem, and its horrid, i live in oregon and this is the worste state for it. i've delt with more tweekers than you probably have in ur town..

It's not as bad in the west coast as it is in the midwest. That's where it is the worst. If you ever saw the documentary "Iowa" on HBO it talks about how Iowa is the #1 producer of meth and how many people are addicted.

Sure is, that stuff is more common and cheaper than weed in states like Kentucky ive been told by people from there. This guy was all excited to smoke some Texas shwagg cause he said it was horrible quality unless it was homegrown. I know in Texas there was a shitload of it, especially in the country. Nothing like waking up the smell of meth cooking in the air :(

Back
Top Bottom