ONA Odor Eliminator - Distance from flowering plants?

hotsaucegoss

I have an outdoor shed that I've converted to my grow room. I am having odor problems, and thought the Ona would be a good solution, but I know I can't have it too close to my flowering plants. Does anyone know how far away they should be from them?

I had mine up above them about 3-4ft had no problems with the plants. A friend of mine uses a massive pot of the stuff in his 10x10 space and as it on a shelf about 4ft off the floor and he as no problems

You use ona to cover, if you have, smell leaks from the grow room, when you check the room and smell comes owt, but will not replacr a CF, and to do that, if possible, it will be more expensive.... Marijuana smell > ONA personal experience.

Yeah I was always told NEVER EVER put ONA in the same room as your plants cause your plants will taste and smell funny from the ONA. Its only meant to be in other parts of your house to cover the odor like your living room when your parents come to visit and you dont need it reeking. I would say build or buy a carbon filter i built my own and it is the best smell killing investment ever.

I have an outdoor shed that I've converted to my grow room. I am having odor problems, and thought the Ona would be a good solution, but I know I can't have it too close to my flowering plants. Does anyone know how far away they should be from them?

First off, :welcome: to 420magazine!

I'd also vote for using a carbon filter if you really want to get rid of the smell completely. In my experience Ona is more helpful with a small grow in veg inside a structure such as a house, right outside the grow root, for instance. But, I don't see Ona being useful inside or outside of a shed. Just my two cents.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom