Once again... CONAN O'BRIAN

DaHui

Ok, so this is an other thread about Conan, hehe... So the other night I was watchin' his show and he had Drew Carey on. Drew was talking about his new upcoming show and stuff like that and he said as his pitch he used "The Best Let's Get Stoned Show on Television!" and Conan was like, "Euh, no, it should be 'The Second Best Let's Get Stoned Show on Television!' ".. Found that one pretty sweet, had to share it.

hahaha.... god damn, Conan rocks!

DaHui said:
Ok, so this is an other thread about Conan, hehe... So the other night I was watchin' his show and he had Drew Carey on. Drew was talking about his new upcoming show and stuff like that and he said as his pitch he used "The Best Let's Get Stoned Show on Television!" and Conan was like, "Euh, no, it should be 'The Second Best Let's Get Stoned Show on Television!' ".. Found that one pretty sweet, had to share it.
Hahahaha I saw that, the audience went nuts too.
And everytime someone congrats him on the new show he says that hes getting al rokers job, that fucking funny shit..

I was shocked on how fat Drew became... And blond too. Meaning his hair his like platinum blond, hehe

Heh...

I was watching with a friend one time, and he did the gag where he pulls someone from the audience and flies around New York in his desk, green screen style. Well, he pulled this gangly stoner guy that was obviously baked, and Conan kept referencing it the whole segment, sniffing him and whatnot, talking about munchies...it was hella funny.

~DP

Back
Top Bottom