One clone is turning yellow and wilting

Digsey

420 Member
One of my clones is turning yellow and wilting am I doing anything wrong? Used clonex the other is doing ok

8D6B6239-C7A6-4F0F-832E-5E70185AA7E6.jpeg

AE392404-CB91-423D-A9E9-099F1EF3B547.jpeg

One of my clones is turning yellow and wilting am I doing anything wrong? Used clonex the other is doing ok

8D6B6239-C7A6-4F0F-832E-5E70185AA7E6.jpeg

AE392404-CB91-423D-A9E9-099F1EF3B547.jpeg
Good afternoon @Digsey Hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
A few details would help.
Does she have roots?
Is she in coco?
Are you feeding her every day nutrients at 5.8 ph?
Is she under a weak florescent light?
What ever details you can add temp? Rh?
Thanks.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hi bill thank you yes she’s in coco only a small root feeding Dutch pro nutes lights are strong it did get hot in there yesterday over 30degree but added fan to cool it down to 28

Hi bill thank you yes she’s in coco only a small root feeding Dutch pro nutes lights are strong it did get hot in there yesterday over 30degree but added fan to cool it down to 28
Drop the temp to 22.
Reduce the light.
Florescent is all you need.
Put a clear dome over her.
Even a 2 litre pop bottle.
Till she roots.
Mist her twice a day.
And keep her wet with nutrients at 5.8 ph with calmag in 10 minutes ahead of time.

Bill

Thanks for your advice bill il give it a try
Keep us updated on how it goes my friend.
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a thread.

Bill

One of my clones is turning yellow and wilting am I doing anything wrong?
The first one, the one that is all green, is looking good. You should be able to get a healthy plant from that one before long. It does look like it is growing a few new leaves but I can't tell for sure from the angle of the photograph. You did not mention when you took the cuttings but I want to guess it was over a week ago.

The other one that is showing all the yellowing looks like it will not make it. Most likely it has not developed a root system and is surviving on the small amounts of water it can absorb through the few small root nubs and pores on the stem. It might not have grown any new leaves at all.

You are not doing anything wrong that I can see. It happens and nothing we can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom