One odd plant out of the brood

BudManDan

Hello to all! Have been busy lately and not had much time to check out the forum. I am in the final phase of my first legal grow of 12 plants......10 ak47 and 2 WW. Noticed the other day that one....and only one of the ak47 plants is developing purple leaves w/yellow highlights to them. Looks pretty cool, but none of the other ak47's are doing this. Could this be a special plant or just a "rogue" in the bunch? Nothing else on the plant looks different from the others. I am on day 49 of flowering. Any info would be great! Thanks guys/gals! :bong:

Ok....I think I got this pic posting thing figured out....so here goes! These are not very good pics as the hps is so bright, but you can see the purple on the leaves. I will try to take some more in about an hour when the hps goes off.
resize_49-5.jpg
resize_49-1.jpg

Valdrone....just done sniff test....it reminds me of the smell when you open a can of coffee only a little softer and sweeter.....if that makes sense. Couldn't tell if it was different smelling from the others after my mustashe touched the bud....thats all I can still smell! :rollit:

Just took more pic's after the hps shut down for the day. These pics show the purple very well. I am a noob so no idea what would cause this. They are all in an ebb & gro system so not like this plant is getting anything different than the others.
nite_2.jpg
nite_4.jpg
nite_1.jpg
nite_14.jpg

Ive had the same thing happen with a hydro grow and was told that too much nutrient can do that but in your case with ebb and flow then all the plants should be the same.Watch for yellowing of the leaves.Looks very healthy tho.

Hello seanhaarhoff! Yeah, it is odd that none of the other plants are turning purple like that! Not sure what to make of it. Just have to watch it and see what happens I guess. Thanks for the input!

Best,
BMD

Back
Top Bottom