Online Order?

Santurro99

Hello, i am a noob at all this and would like to get started. My question is how safe is it, if at all, to order supplies online? And how do prices compare to those at a store? Any help is appreciated, thanks

What few things that I have ordered online have not been a problem. Of course, I try to support my local store when at all possible, even if he is a little higher on the same things. Plus, if I ever have a problem with something, I know I can drive down and get help right away

Yeah, Im all for stimulating the economy its just Ive seen a complete grow kit with light, ballast, reflector, mylar etc... for $350. The store by my place has light and ballast for $350. I just dont want to have to answer questions at the store why im buying all this stuff at once...."umm, for tomatoes?" But cash does seem the way to go. Thanks again,

I am lucky enough to have 2 stores in town that compete but I have never, ever been asked why I am buying something. While I don't come right out and say what I am growing I have gone in and said I have a problem, like for example, I have a magniesum defeciency and they will recommend a product for it.
Even though I now live in the heart of the Bible Belt South, I have never had any issues with the police following me or showing up at my house, I truly believe that they have bigger problems to deal with than me growing my own medicince for my personal use

Back
Top Bottom