Opinion from experienced led growers

Purple Goose

I am currentyly in the process of rebuilding my grow room well whole hoouse as we had workers doing a flat roof job manage to set our home on fire anyways after moving back I am not situated with a 6 x 6 x 7 room for flowering and a 4.5 x 4.5 foot for mothers cloning and veging out plants before transfer to bloom. So I am pretty much sold on either 750 actuall watts using all 3 and 5 watt diodes for the bloom room and a 450 for the veg room. Now as it stands the room sits with no lights at 70 degrees with no heating of its own except for a dehumidfier , So my question is seeing as I am going to run led's with a carbon inside the room just to handle the smell in the air , and supplement the entire area with co2 will I need to use exhaust vents as I want to run this room as an entirely sealed enviroment , Now the guy at the grow shop explained it to me that as long as my temps are sitting around 82 when using co2 the plants themselves during the light cycle will produce ample amounts of o2 anyone else agree that I can run the rooms completely sealed from the outside enviroment 85% of the time and have no problems considering humidity is controlled I have excellent circulation between both areas and good air movement within the room , but basically wondering if anyone has the experience with using leds of this size if they think the lights and dehumidifier starting with ambient temps of 70 degrees F be able to drive the room temps to levels where I would need emergency intake and exhaust for high temps or a rapid humidity flux that would need the room evacuated of heat and humidity.

Back
Top Bottom