Opinions requested-best sativa-mystical high

Newby

Hi, <--that was a punny way to start :)

I am looking for the up, clean, spiritual type, mind expanding high.
So far my favorite is Kali Mist. What are your favorites??
Anyone tried Western Winds?

Grow anything with a strong Sativa pheno if you can or have the space. Then you will know up high and creative!!

Thank you for your inputs :thanks:

I'm trying Western Winds next. The kali Mist from delicious seeds was very good, but left me thinking something could be better.

I really like Blue Heaven too.

Hey now!!! Try the Femaleseeds.com strain of trainwreck. I grew 7 to maturity and each one seemed to be a different phenotype but all had an incredibly spiritual and up/emotional space going on. My favorite was the most sativa looking pheno that purpled by the second cutting-effect felt like the acid/god complex. 340 grams total. My second fave only got 6 feet tall and looked like an afghan but the stone was still close to the sativa pheno with a more overwhelming emotional effect-made me want to forgive everything and everyone-good spirit medicine. 280 grams total. Hope this helps.

Try some Mexican bagseed. It's almost always landrace Sativa,it's surprisingly potent grown properly,and an oz. of the stuff will give you all the seeds you'll ever need for free.

You'll get a handle on growing Sats w/ no money down and 90% of Mexican landrace weed has that high you're looking for.

DJ Shorts Blueberry or His F-13!! My personal favorite is Lavender I think thats exactly what your looking for, One of the most delicious herbs iv'e gotten my hands on and it gives a very strong creabral mind melting couchlock kind of high..

Back
Top Bottom