Blue Mystic - any one ever grow this?

ItsChrome

So in anticipation of my forthcoming grow i have been checking out seeds companies and strains. So far after much research I think I have decided on ordering from Nirvana and trying out there Blue Mystic.

There wed site has this to say about it:
Blue Mystic was especially selected for its soft blue hues, which appear roughly halfway into flowering. Blue Mystic grows in a very similar manner to Northern Light, showing all the desirable qualities of that marijuana strain, with the added appeal of its own colourful appearance and the faintly berry-like aftertaste of its smoke. Compared to many other marijuana strains, Blue Mystic maintains a neutral smell while growing.

Seedbank Nirvana
Type Indoor
Indica / Sativa Indica dominant
Feminized Yes
Yield 400 - 500
Effect Stoney
Grow height Low
Flowering weeks 9 / 11 weeks

this matches every thing I am looking for in a strain. I smoke mainly to help manage depression, anxiety and insomnia so a Indica dominant strain appeals to me, Sativas get my head to racy and that doesn't help with anxiety and insomnia. How ever before I jump the gun on a strain i would like to hear back from some one ho has grown/smoked this. Is it a good strain for a beginner to start with? how is the smoke? you know general stuff like that.

thanks guys.:yummy:

So in anticipation of my forthcoming grow i have been checking out seeds companies and strains. So far after much research I think I have decided on ordering from Nirvana and trying out there Blue Mystic.

There wed site has this to say about it:

this matches every thing I am looking for in a strain. I smoke mainly to help manage depression, anxiety and insomnia so a Indica dominant strain appeals to me, Sativas get my head to racy and that doesn't help with anxiety and insomnia. How ever before I jump the gun on a strain i would like to hear back from some one ho has grown/smoked this. Is it a good strain for a beginner to start with? how is the smoke? you know general stuff like that.

thanks guys.:yummy:

Hey there! I bought 10 Blue Mystic seeds from Nirvana and have them a couple weeks into Veg... They *cannot* take much for nutrients compared to other strains I have grown... I have been told that Blue Mystic is the most unstable of all the Blue strains from Nirvana, but have also heard that it is among their best if grown properly. If you choose to grow BM, just make sure you start reaaaal easy on the nutrients, I am talking nothing till after 10 days, and then 1/4 strength for a week or more. I started them on 1/4 strength Organic Pure Blend from Botanicare in a DWC setup, and have been battling to right a sinking ship since. Just a word of warning to yah! The plants growth is amazing when healthy, so hopefully in a few weeks I can give you a better evaluation on the strain. :roorrip:

Thanks for the info Topher, I'd love to see some pics of your plants. I am almost certain that this will be the plant of my choosing. Once I get up and running I will be running DWC as well so I'm interested in how they turn out for ya.

Back
Top Bottom