Opinions

Mono84

420 Member
Hi I'm just wondering how my auto is doing I thought it was supposed to be ready for harvest by now do you guys think there is long left?

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_134552.jpg
    IMG_20200711_134552.jpg
    849.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20200711_134547.jpg
    IMG_20200711_134547.jpg
    769.4 KB · Views: 69
Looks weeks and weeks away to me.... the plant looks healthy but a light shade of green and is probably hungry,,, what are you feeding her? Is the plant indoor or outside full time? plant treatment and conditions play a huge role in the development of a plants life and in turn the ability to get to the finish line bigger. So like us - weed needs good food to muscle up.

Looks weeks and weeks away to me.... the plant looks healthy but a light shade of green and is probably hungry,,, what are you feeding her? Is the plant indoor or outside full time? plant treatment and conditions play a huge role in the development of a plants life and in turn the ability to get to the finish line bigger. So like us - weed needs good food to muscle up.
I was feeding big bud by advanced nutrients up until 2 weeks, the plant is outside in a green house mostly. Also using manure

She looks really young. All white pistils. But she looks like she is stacking nicely and getting frosty.

Like others have said youre 5 or 6 weeks away probably.

Get a microscope a jewelers loupe or a really good camera to start checking trichomes when most of your flower pistils go orqange/red.
Its done when they are nearly 100% cloudy. But some people like a "couch lock" effect and wait for 10-50% amber trichomes.

When checking trichomes. Look at flower calyx's and not sugar or fan leaves.

She looks tastey, I can see why youre anxious but be patient and you will be rewarded.

She looks really young. All white pistils. But she looks like she is stacking nicely and getting frosty.

Get a microscope a jewelers loupe or a really good camera to start checking trichomes when most of your flower pistils go orqange/red.
Its done when they are nearly 100% cloudy. But some people like a "couch lock" effect and wait for 10-50% amber trichomes.

She looks tastey, I can see why youre anxious but be patient and you will be rewarded.
Thanks you've put my mind at rest thanks for your reply

This is her up close

Attachments

• picture_2020_7_12_21_3_25_31.jpg
    picture_2020_7_12_21_3_25_31.jpg
    762.8 KB · Views: 50
Thats a problem. Thats why it looked weird. How long has she been growing single leaves? She looks like she is in Re-veg. Now it looks like this plant has stopped flowering and reverted to a vegitative state. If its inside look for light leaks. If its outside. Stop turning the yard light on at night.

Something has disrupted this plants flowering cycle.

Thats a problem. Thats why it looked weird. How long has she been growing single leaves? She looks like she is in Re-veg. Now it looks like this plant has stopped flowering and reverted to a vegitative state. If its inside look for light leaks. If its outside. Stop turning the yard light on at night.

Something has disrupted this plants flowering cycle.
But its an autoflower! Can autos go into reveg? I have it outside in a green house and it got subjected to a lot of heat a few weeks back.

Dont listen to me then. Did it always have single leaves? Those smooth sided single leaves growing out of buds looks like a plant in reveg.

But I dont know how thats possible with an auto. Maybe stress caused it.

All you can do is wait and watch. I dont know anything about autos.

Dont listen to me then. Did it always have single leaves? Those smooth sided single leaves growing out of buds looks like a plant in reveg.

But I dont know how thats possible with an auto. Maybe stress caused it.

All you can do is wait and watch. I dont know anything about autos.
OK thanks for your input, I'll just have to wait and see

Just read in another thread that "most" autos like to flower when they hit the edge of the pot and reccommended starting them in a larger, "end" container.

Back
Top Bottom