Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

I’ve become convinced that the best way to conquer cancer, or any disease for that matter, is to live in that bubble of joy small children are so good at holding on to.

Sounds to me like you have that one figured out already dean. :hug:

It takes a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg ass time to taper off of this stuff. Awesome work and show of patience. I am glad the provider was willing to work with you to make a successful plan.

Agreed.

I challenge anyone to show me a law or guideline that recommends sudden stoppage of opioids in anyone who is using them appropriately (and sometimes even when using inappropriately - that's a case by case issue, though). Please understand this is not directed at you in any way.

I am happy for those that have found a way off of these drugs. I am happy for those who have found alternative means of pain relief that are less dangerous. For those that need these medications and continue to use them appropriately you deserve praise and compassion as well. Those who have misused them, I hope you get the help you need before things go really bad for you.
They dropped my son like a rock because he got caught with weed in his system. Artificial disc in his back . Luckily he had me and 420 to get him through it . He still hurts but the smoke gets him through a restful night .
Nothing like cannabis for a safe pain killer.

Back
Top Bottom