Oregon growers cup test results

pontiacman

IMG_20181202_132404_969.jpg

We are officially in! Passed all testing!

100% organically grown!

Congratulations - and good luck in the OGC.

Thank you. It's kind of surreal. I didn't care to enter, but my business partner insisted. The test results are quite different from our indoor grow.
Indoor was 18% thc and Terps were 3.7%.

Why are test results different ??:rolleyes: There may be a possibility that with my tests there may be a higher figure than with the official one ??? :oops::rip: How it works? I guess I'm too much panicking, just something alarming it. Tell me, man. :)

Why are test results different ??:rolleyes: There may be a possibility that with my tests there may be a higher figure than with the official one ??? :oops::rip: How it works? I guess I'm too much panicking, just something alarming it. Tell me, man. :)
My indoor that was tested last spring was 18% thc.
The outdoor I submitted for the cup was 19.9% thc.

Both plants came from the same mother and were grown in different conditions.

Don't be worried. Its gonna be fun.

Are you going December 8th to riddle for the cup?

My indoor that was tested last spring was 18% thc.
The outdoor I submitted for the cup was 19.9% thc.

Both plants came from the same mother and were grown in different conditions.

Don't be worried. Its gonna be fun.

Are you going December 8th to riddle for the cup?

If only in the role of the viewer, but still not completely sure. Saw, that The Rogue underground will arrive, it would be possible to listen.:) It will be seen, my friend! :peace:

I was thinking about entering one of my grows this year, a Durban Ape cross that has a marvelous high and flavor, but the price of entry and membership.... too steep for me.

Indoor and outdoor will often times test different, even with the same strain or the same clones. Enviroment makes a huge difference, especially in terpenes. Sunlight and heat can waft off terpenes.

I was thinking about entering one of my grows this year, a Durban Ape cross that has a marvelous high and flavor, but the price of entry and membership.... too steep for me.

Probably easier to swallow for those who do commercial (seed) sales. After all, even an "also-ran" gets publicity from the event, and can always advertise that "my product was in the cup!!!"

There was a lot to be said for the days when it was just a group of local growers getting together and comparing/enjoying their produce. Then again, everyone with an Internet connection can now sort of vicariously participate in the events (to the extent of reading about the various strains), I suppose. So each type appears to have its positives.

Congratulations. Enjoy the whole experience. It is up to the plant now. The THC percent difference is not surprising from 2 different grows. People really don't understand how much that stuff changes regularly grow to grow. Mother or not.

At 19.9 % THC your are high enough to do well. It is all about the effects and flavor now.

Congratulations. Enjoy the whole experience. It is up to the plant now. The THC percent difference is not surprising from 2 different grows. People really don't understand how much that stuff changes regularly grow to grow. Mother or not.

At 19.9 % THC your are high enough to do well. It is all about the effects and flavor now.
Totally agree. The Terps profile is decent. Hope we can place but if not, no sweat off our backs....

Well, we didn't place and we know why. It's the typical good old boy club. I can tell you, it was purely favoritism. The cup has been going since 2015 and the same people win every time just like car shows. I honestly don't care because our cannabis is outstanding and those who use it for meds, have not one complaint. This is the last time I get involved with a contest they say is blind judging. I don't believe it.
I'll just keep moving ahead and keep pushing forward. The weed speaks for itself....

Peace....

The weed speaks for itself....

Peace....

There ya go. Going to a contest or whatever to be judged, I think raises your awareness and maybe even raises your quality bar just a little bit higher.

Its not all bad as there are positive take aways from everything you do.

Competitions are a good way to help you get better at your craft.

There ya go. Going to a contest or whatever to be judged, I think raises your awareness and maybe even raises your quality bar just a little bit higher.

Its not all bad as there are positive take aways from everything you do.

Competitions are a good way to help you get better at your craft.
True. a contest will not stop me from my favorite pastime...growing great cannabis....

I'm already successful with my setup and feeding schedule and I grow medical only. My patient never complains as well as others who knock down my door for more. It's great stuff.

I did however grab seeds of 2 different strains while I was there.

One is a lemon diesel quantum cross and the other is jet fuel gelato x critical dream.

I'll journal them too.

What a bitch that sucks. Even in Oregon where there is tons of weed. Private growers are still going to produce the best weed. I see it all the time when people like my weed more than what is being bought in the Colorado dispenceries. It is not that they favor me. Most don't even know I grew it.
I am sure you find the same thing. That's where you are winning. I am really glad you went through all the bullshit for us LMAO. I always wanted to try and enter a stain at some point in time. So glad to find out it is not worth the bullshit the easy way LOL.

its been known that even if u put two clones in two different setups, they will turn out quite differently. Thats cause all living things modify their dna regarding to their enviromental influences. ever tried same clones in different soils under same light and temps? they will not grow the same. ;)

Back
Top Bottom