Organic vs Nonorganic

ReefaCheefa7

Whats up growers. I wanna know, what's some good homemade fertilizers. I mean I hear organic this n dat. What is some shit thats organic without have to buy anything. Do I really have to go out n buy shit. So if i take the skins of some fruits.:hmmmm: Will that be considered organic fertilizer? Break it down to me somebody.

I grow with organics, no chemicals at all. The problem with making your own organic fertilizers or any fertillizer for that matter is you never know exactly how strong it is. For instance, you can make a simple fish emulsion from dead fish and boiling water, but it will stink to high hell and it's better off that you buy it to avoid the hassle and get mixing instructions. That way you know what the strength is and don't have to make it yourself. Also, you can harvest sea bird droppings, but the high nitrogen will burn your plants if added directly. So all in all it is better to buy pre-balanced nutrients, preferably ones specifically meant for "fruiting" plants. These fetillizers will be high in the necessary elements needed to produce better flowering and will also be safe becuase they are intended for edible plants.

Compost is also good homemade, but it's dirt thats rich in nutrients, not really fertillizer.

Thanks Roorman. That was part about not knowin how much is right. Cause I already burn down one of my first beautiful babies by accident. I guess I gotta go out there and look around. I was just wondering. Thanks roorman.:Rasta:

there is no comparison between chemical & organic. orangic all the way. sure chemicals do the trick, but are you gonna eat an apple that was produced in a lab, when you can have a mother nature made apple? man cant even hold a candle compared to mother nature.

Back
Top Bottom