Organic fertilizer recommendations?

pointer80

Hello all, I have some mothers in 5 gallon buckets in ocean forest soil and want to start giving them some organic fertilizer before long and was wondering what's a good fertilizer to start feeding them? Thanks all.

It's going to depend on what organic style you would like to go with honestly. If by growing organic you just mean using organic nutes to feed the plant directly because even though they are organic they are chelated nutrients that dont need the microlife for the plant to uptake them (soup style) organic growing. Or are you thinking organic as in true organic where you count on microlife to feed your plant via breaking down non chelated nutrients? There is a very large difference. Many so called organic grows are really not as organic as the growers think.

It's going to depend on what organic style you would like to go with honestly. If by growing organic you just mean using organic nutes to feed the plant directly because even though they are organic they are chelated nutrients that dont need the microlife for the plant to uptake them (soup style) organic growing. Or are you thinking organic as in true organic where you count on microlife to feed your plant via breaking down non chelated nutrients? There is a very large difference. Many so called organic grows are really not as organic as the growers think.
eventually I want to get to where I am feeding the soil and letting the soil take care of my plants but I am just not there yet. I am raising worms for vermicomposting and I do my own composting and have excess to alpaca and rabbit manure, which I utilize in the garden. I have some mothers that I transplanted from 3 gallon pots into 5 gallon buckets about 8 days ago. They are in ocean forest right now. I have roughly another 4 weeks before I can plant them into the garden and want to keep them healthy until then.

Back
Top Bottom