What do you guys think about fertilizer diversification?

Yes, same stuff.

Rock wool is also used for insulation in ceilings and walls. When used as insulation I have the feeling it is not washed as clean as what is used for
Yes, same stuff.

Rock wool is also used for insulation in ceilings and walls. When used as insulation I have the feeling it is not washed as clean as what is used for growing.
I learn something new everyday, very cool

Are you from Hawaii, if you are your lucky . Don’t mean the weed , more so the lifestyle that the people live, none of the im richer than you bullshit that seems to prevail in the USA now
Yes, and I love living here and have no desire to go anywhere else, except maybe Thailand and Malaysia for a visit. I'm sort of blessed to have found a home here – I'm not a person of much monetary wealth. ;)But there's a lot to be said for living simply. Regarding the BS... we are not immune to it! Our state governor has acted like a total dictator, and we are the last state to lose the infamous mandates, even though HI had the 2nd lowest per-capita C19 in the country. There was no pandemic here!

Yes, and I love living here and have no desire to go anywhere else, except maybe Thailand and Malaysia for a visit. I'm sort of blessed to have found a home here – I'm not a person of much monetary wealth. ;)But there's a lot to be said for living simply. Regarding the BS... we are not immune to it! Our state governor has acted like a total dictator, and we are the last state to lose the infamous mandates, even though HI had the 2nd lowest per-capita C19 in the country. There was no pandemic here!
I take care of my mom and have for the last 4 yrs she’s gonna be 90 next week, if she doesn’t outlive me that’s where I’m moving. I’m going to live with my nephews or near them. I wanna live in a less stressful environment, I’m in NJ and since covid it’s gotten almost unbearable to live here. I live in a small coastal town that everyone from north Jersey and Staten Island moved too. The ugliness they moved from , they brought it with them . They’ve bought up all the real estate that was available for ridiculous prices and I want out . I grew up surfing, both my nephews work within the surfing industry, just wanna sit on the beach in paradise and live out my life

@Old g Funny, my family is also from NJ, though they moved out west before I was born. I hope your dream of living in Hawaii comes to fruition! HI islands in a nutshell: Kauai - small, way too expensive, navy nuke missile testing base; Maui - small, expensive, arts & music; Oahu - small, big city (Honolulu), *lots* of military installations; Molokai - way too small; Big Island - big, less expensive, affordable land, some military presence.

@Old g Funny, my family is also from NJ, though they moved out west before I was born. I hope your dream of living in Hawaii comes to fruition! HI islands in a nutshell: Kauai - small, way too expensive, navy nuke missile testing base; Maui - small, expensive, arts & music; Oahu - small, big city (Honolulu), *lots* of military installations; Molokai - way too small; Big Island - big, less expensive, affordable land, some military presence.
It used to be nice where I live, really nice. Now I can’t wait to get outta here. HI seemed to be as nice of an environment to live in than anywhere else I’d been. Thanx for the info

Back
Top Bottom