Orgasmic OG 1 month

givemenugs

Well here are the two seeds I started about a month ago. Both started at the same time and came from the same batch. Pretty much everything has been the same, my first concern was that the soil I used my be hurting one but the other plant seems to be doing okay. One looks nice and robust, the other looks like wimpy and pinner....What do you think is wrong with the other plant? The soil I used was Miracle Grow(yeah I know) for seedlings. Both plants are about a month in and have been grown outside natural sun all conditions have been the same. :roorrip:

On a side note does anyone know how hard water can affect these plants?

0612091901.jpg

0612091902.jpg

0612091904a.jpg

the ph in hard water will cause a lock out by the roots. this means they cannot uptake and nutes. looks like your soil is pretty saturated. get some soil that is designed for seedlings and cuttings. make sure it has mycorrizhae, this allows the roots to thrive and uptake more nutes. keep these little ones under 24 hrs of light. only water when you loose moisture in the top layers, or when the pot feels light. when you think its ready to be watered wait a day. good luck man. best bet is to go buy an undoor grow guide and read. trust me it helps. ed rosenthal or jorge cervantes are the best two i think!

this is my baby from seed. today is day 25.
IMG00103-20090612-2117.jpg

have fun and good luck man. keep me posted!

the ph in hard water will cause a lock out by the roots. this means they cannot uptake and nutes. looks like your soil is pretty saturated. get some soil that is designed for seedlings and cuttings. make sure it has mycorrizhae, this allows the roots to thrive and uptake more nutes. keep these little ones under 24 hrs of light. only water when you loose moisture in the top layers, or when the pot feels light. when you think its ready to be watered wait a day. good luck man. best bet is to go buy an undoor grow guide and read. trust me it helps. ed rosenthal or jorge cervantes are the best two i think!

this is my baby from seed. today is day 25.
IMG00103-20090612-2117.jpg

have fun and good luck man. keep me posted!

The Miracle grow soil I seed is supposed to be designed for seedlings, had added phosphorus and not sure what else. I haven't put them under a 24 hour light cycle because I do not want them to get to big, your girl looks very nice though.

I usually water about once a week right now, the soil stays pretty damp, I let the soil get pretty dry before I re-water. So far I have used bottled water on them, I did not know what hard water would do so I used some water I had at the house, now that they are getting bigger it's not so economical to use bottled water.

What should I do about the hard water? The landlord took the water softener from my house so I do not have one.

Does anyone think the smaller of the 2 might be a male? Is that the difference? The bigger one has the typical upside down cone shape and I am seeing some early sings of the healthier one being female.:passitleft:

well males are usually the biggest baddest plants. so its kinda hard to tell when you plant just two. if ya can next time plant a few more, so you can tell which ones are boys. miricle gro usually uses time release nutrients, cannabis does not thrive very well when it cant choose when to eat, organic soil with mycrrohizae will def help those little ones beef up! you can leave your tap water jugs outside for a day or two this will help with hard water, also if you live in a rainy area get some of that great rain water and use that my plants loved it! i used fox farm light warrior soil for my kids and look where it got them! good luck man!

well males are usually the biggest baddest plants. so its kinda hard to tell when you plant just two. if ya can next time plant a few more, so you can tell which ones are boys. miricle gro usually uses time release nutrients, cannabis does not thrive very well when it cant choose when to eat, organic soil with mycrrohizae will def help those little ones beef up! you can leave your tap water jugs outside for a day or two this will help with hard water, also if you live in a rainy area get some of that great rain water and use that my plants loved it! i used fox farm light warrior soil for my kids and look where it got them! good luck man!

How long do you think I should wait before giving nutes since I used the MM soil?

Well to be honest I've been watering mine with pure blend pro grow and liquid karma with organic root enhancer. When you get your new soil just re pot it and water normally. Cannabis is very flexable. It will bounce back. Time is the cure man.

Back
Top Bottom