Our Brilliant President

NoDirtWeed4Me

Our Brilliant President

A clip that truly shows the brilliance of our president. Tell me this guy isn't stoned in these speeches. lol

Source: YouTube
Running Time: 1:03​

Oh my gosh. I'm speechless. It's just a shame that so many OBG-yn's can't practice their love of women all over the nation.

I've seen this video before, but it makes me laugh everytime. My favorite line is .. "rarely is the question asked 'our, is our children learning?'" lmao, stupid, stupid motherfucker...

^that was great, that truly shows that he has no idea of what the fuck he is and has been doing, what a dipshit.

what the name of this on youtube

Probably best to just do a search for Bush, you'll find that 99.99% of the vids are making fun of him, not many supporters lately for some reason. lol

Our president was the kid in first grade that got sand kicked in his face...what a jackass loser fuckass

lol mad cow the video wont play anymore :(

A puppet can only dance to the tune of the puppet master .

hes a fucking half wit. 1-9-22 is the day hes outta there forever. Bush is a natural-born loser with a filthy-rich daddy who pimped his son out to rich oil-mongers. He hates music, football and sex, in no particular order, and he is no fun at all.

Back
Top Bottom