Outdoor Granddaddy Purple Clones

Og kush 1911

Hello everyone on Sunday I flip my beautiful mother granddaddy purple plant

into flower .. sad to see her go but it's time for something new, anyways I decided to take some clones of her and also do an outdoor winter crop I'm going to try and produce something like this

so what I did for these clones I took some small plastic cups and one can and drilled some holes in the bottom and added black magic soil from Home Depot

then I got my soil nice and wet with ph corrected to 6.0 water and cut the clones with steralized scissors at a 45 degree angle and scored them with the scissors and then I dipped them in some clonex

pushed the clone with the the clonex into the wet soil and packed it in there and here we are

the bowl you see In the picture is filled with 6.0 ph ro water so the soil doesn't get dry and can stay soaked up I'm getting a humidity dome tommorow to ensure my success rate of these clones
Thanks for tuning in I'll post pictures everyday with updates any input is greatly appreciated! .

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom