Outdoor Grow - Running Low on Flowering Time

HeartWW

High everyone. I am growing 2 White Widow's in the soil in the Northern US. They are big and Beautiful. Nutes are all FF Grow Big, Tiger,Big Bloom etc. Started indoors and put out in June at 2' tall and 60 days old. No problems at all except the buds are just starting due to the decreased daylight. Soon like in 2-3 weeks we will probably have a Frost. I doubt I will get much bud from all this in time. They have not yet been pollinated much to my surprise. My question is, Why are the native Feral Pot Plants Loaded with buds - n - Seeds? Mine were growing before they were. :confused: Thanks.

Re: Outdoor Grow. Running Low on Flowering Time.

High everyone. I am growing 2 White Widow's in the soil in the Northern US. They are big and Beautiful. Nutes are all FF Grow Big, Tiger,Big Bloom etc. Started indoors and put out in June at 2' tall and 60 days old. No problems at all except the buds are just starting due to the decreased daylight. Soon like in 2-3 weeks we will probably have a Frost. I doubt I will get much bud from all this in time. They have not yet been pollinated much to my surprise. My question is, Why are the native Feral Pot Plants Loaded with buds - n - Seeds? Mine were growing before they were. :confused: Thanks.

Without more information, I doubt anyone can answer with much conviction. BUT, the time the plant starts producing buds after receiving its' genetic signal from longer darkness, depends on the plant's DNA. Some show buds almost immediately whereas others might take 30-45 days in flower mode before any amount of buds appear. I'm in Northern California and have 4 plants outdoors in pots (for fun/teach wife abut the plant without taking her into the grow building) as my main grow is Hydro indoors, but 2 of the plants started showing buds in late July when we still had over 13 hours of light. The other two are Sativa dominant and one is, just this last past week showing some serious bud production. I might not get the full potential out of her as there is about 6-8 weeks of decent weather left before the rain cometh. I would suspect that your plants are Sativa Dominant. Whatever yield you get will be still worthy of your efforts. Best of luck to you, and I hope it all works out well for you too...

Thanks for the reply. Just keep my fingers crossed I guess. May have to look for a different Strain. The mother was in flower for 60 days and had only small popcorn buds and I ran out of time and had to put her down. She has been putting me down ever since.

, Why are the native Feral Pot Plants Loaded with buds - n - Seeds?

Those ferals are nature's autos they go by age not day/night.

Hey man me too northeast a couple of good size white widows except mold is the more immediate problem.

Next year try some different strains maybe super autos keep track of what does well. Right now swiss cheese, kayla gold, master kush, wonder woman and guerrilla gusto are looking great. Blue mystic has grown into a beautiful huge plant but it's got spots of bud rot all over. The sativas are barely past preflower and showing powdery mildew.

Thanks Man! I think I'll look at different strains for next year. We had a light frost last night and I plan on covering them up a few times in effort to get some kind of decent smoke outta these gals.

Back
Top Bottom