Outdoor Plants are Starting to Flower - Advice?

Cannabliss89

So I put my clones outside in May and they've been vegging for about a month and a half, it looked like my plants were starting to flower but this is my first grow so I wasn't sure. Now I can see little hairs starting to come out so I'm pretty sure they are flowering which kind of sucks. From what I've read, since the longest day of the year is approaching they will eventually go back into veg. Is there anything I can do to speed up this process? My plants growth is pretty much stalled since they're trying to flower so I'd like to get them back to veg as soon as possible.
I have a couple CFLs although they're not very strong, would giving them an extra hour or too at night help them revert?

Outside, without light derivation manipulation, they will flower as the season continues, no reason to try and stop it. Pictures would help

they will flower if an autoflower, always a good idea to specify strain, make and model to assist your query ..but you may have some preflowers ...? as the solstice is approaching these babes should be in full Veg..!

Well the reason I'm trying to stop it from flowering is because if they are just going to reveg then I'm just loosing precious time that my plants could be growing, and if they get further into flower and then revert, it will just be worse. They are not autoflowers, they are clones, different strains, one GDP and one Purple Alien OG. They are both starting to flower from the looks of it (little sacks beneath nodes and white hairs starting to emerge from top). From what I've read, people say that since it's still so early in the year, they will end up going back into veg. So if they are going to reveg no matter what then I'd like to get them back to veg ASAP. Any advice would be appreciated.

if you want them to veg ...pot up to a least a 5 us gallon pot and budget after 1x us gallon per month the plants gonna be with you, if you want weed, put them away in a dark closet each night for some 12 hours sleep, get them out in the morn for some budding during the day

Yea they are actually in 9 gallon pots, I transplanted about a week ago. Wondering if the stress caused them to flower or something, I sprayed them with neem oil, then a few days later it got up to 104 degrees, then a few days later I transplanted so maybe it was too much stress at once I don't know. I've been bringing them in to give them an extra hour or two of light so hopefully they will get back to veg. I plan on flowering indoors but don't even have a light or a space set up so I want them to veg more while I work on getting my set up.

Back
Top Bottom