OutDoor Seeds?

jaspertodd

Iam about to purchase some seeds online.I have bought before but i bought indoor seeds.Is there realy a big diffrence.Will outdoor seeds be ok to grow indoors?Iam just asking cause there not very cheap.And i dont want to waste my $$$ to have my plants die on me after a few months.So you think it would be ok?This will be my 2nd grow.Thanks 4 the help.

What are you planning on ordering?

Anything that you can grow indoors will grow outdoors,but not everything that grows outdoors will grow well indoors. Equatorial sativas like LOTS of intense light and grow big,not a very good choice for indoor growing where light penetration and ceiling heights come into play.

If you've got a greenhouse,that's another matter. Anything you can grow indoors or outdoors will flourish in a greenhouse until the weather gets harsh.

If your seeds are hybrid Sativa/Indica or pure Indica, or one of the autoflowers recommended for outdoors,you can probably pull it off indoors w/o a lot of trouble.

Remember all "indoor" strains originated from outdoor plants. Selective breeding has made them easier to be successfully grown indoors. In other words,don't sweat it.

Stay away from the monster sized Sat's and it should be cool.

Back
Top Bottom