Advanced Nutrients?

jaspertodd

Hey.
Iam gonna be going on my 2nd grow and i was using GH Nutrients with no problems.But i been watching Youtube alot and seems everyone on there is using Advanced Nutrients.So i said screw it and bought the 3 part program with a few extras.Well come to find out it says on the bottle to use 4ml per 1liter.I had to read that a few times to be sure i was reading it right?Thats alot of Nutrients for 1 liter.Man GH called for 4-or so per gallon.
Anyone out there use Advanced??I know not to start out with what they say,always half or so till they get bigger/stronger.So can any other Advanced users out there tell me how they used theres?And what they thought?:peacetwo:

I am An avid user of advanced nutrients and I love them. Like you when I saw that I had to put 12ml combined of part a&b because I am using a 3 litre bottle I was also apprehensive. If you follow the guidelines on the bottle for the aggressive feeding or regular and all that you should be safe. Personally during Veg state I use about 9 ML combined Sensi grow for a 3.5 litre bottle and it has worked well for me, but I also add super thrive, plant booster and cal mag, so I am less aggressive with the sensi grow.:morenutes: Just enough to brown a little of the tips of the leaves but not nute burn the whole plant.:goodluck:

I am An avid user of advanced nutrients and I love them. Like you when I saw that I had to put 12ml combined of part a&b because I am using a 3 litre bottle I was also apprehensive. If you follow the guidelines on the bottle for the aggressive feeding or regular and all that you should be safe. Personally during Veg state I use about 9 ML combined Sensi grow for a 3.5 litre bottle and it has worked well for me, but I also add super thrive, plant booster and cal mag, so I am less aggressive with the sensi grow.:morenutes: Just enough to brown a little of the tips of the leaves but not nute burn the whole plant.:goodluck:
Thank you for your info.
Cant wait to start using them.:thumb:

I've been really happy with Advanced Nutrients ever since I tried them years ago.

They get a little jealousy and hatred sent their way now and then, but no one really argues with the results.

I've seen a few videos on YouTube where guys were trying to prove AN wasn't as awesome as people say and they ended up using AN grow after grow. Pretty funny stuff IMO.

Back
Top Bottom