Outdoor tips need advice

Kikibonds79

Hi my beautiful growers I know I’ve been bugging pretty much my mind tends to over think on things. Have any outdoor growers use the farming nets they put over the trees for their plants? I’m really fed up with grasshopper, butterflies even they are cute those dam things will eat the best buds the top ones. Their poop are like lava they kill everything on site it touches. I’m thinking about putting this farming mesh net over my cage so no bugs will get in my plants I only need it when a certain time pass so they don’t lay eggs in my plants also keep the birds out they figure a way to go in my cages to eat my poor worms I’m raising. Once the time passed I’m able to take the nets off before harvest time to get more light even if a bug get on it I’m thinking it won’t be as bad because by the time the bug lays eggs I will harvest in enough time to stop their process of plant damage also it gets the looking lurkers something they can’t see anymore because it would be covered up.

I grow companion crops keeps the critters away and always plant more plants than I think I need because corn borers kill cannabis plants.

Companion plants

marigolds work great. There are others. We used marigolds last season and they worked great. Just had 2 plants that got hit with a corn borer. The plants die above borer hole.

Back
Top Bottom