Outside Grow

BurnIndica

I have 5 plants, i germinated them in paper towels and moved to peat pills to sprout. They all quickly sprouted and I put them outside in natural sunlight soon after. They all did very well until the seedling became to big for the peat pill and I had to plant it. Having no pots and no wheels at the time I planted them in my flower bed behind the house. It recives early sunlight, and constant sun after 9:30a.m. I had them veg there for 1.5-2 weeks.. the plants were roughly 10-12" tall at this point and too noticeable in the flowerbed. I transplanted them just before dawn(little light).. moved them into flower pots...(rocks on bottom for drainage also)... 3 out of my 5 girls recived little to no shock. The biggest plant though recived the most, almost immediatly her leaves curled down and drooped.. I wateered them all thorougly and she has been outside for 2 days. The top is nice and green again and I beleive they are beginning to grow again. My only question is the bottom leaves that have curled at the tip and almost became (crunchy) really dry, can I just trim right around those places and the plants be fine? And also there on the 3rd or 4th nodes... should I be choppin the top feeder of now to encourage more buds to grow or should I wait? Any info on this would be appreciated, I have loooked around all the forums and blogs but can't really find a specific answer to this problem...

You don't have to trim if the leaf isn't dead unless it's an infestation type of problem. Just curled, crunchy, or even dead leaf tips isn't going to require trimming on marijuana or any plant.

I have the same thing going on with a transplant. I havent touched it. Also, I used superthrive when I transplanted. Recovering nicely. Its a hermie though. Now its just a pretty indoor houseplant.

Back
Top Bottom