P.A.N.T. Terrorists

Kurokawa

Alright folks this could be the last time I post. Over the past month a close friend of mine has been recieving trouble from a local task force know as P.A.N.T.(Prescott Area Narcotics Taskforce) they have been following him to work, home, and around the state. This being bad enough, they also served him a worrent to seach him home(they didnt find shit HA!), one uniformed police officer and three men in black suits with fully automatic weapons showed up to his front door with the notice and a drug/bomb sniffing dog. Now ,and I hope Im being parinoid about this, they are following me. When I was heading out to visit a friend the cars around me all seemed to appear way to coincidently behind me and followed me for almost 45 min. but with out reveling anything sensitive I cant tell you my friend has the police by the balls right now, and they are doing anything to take hime down even if that means taking his friends and family down to get to him. Weather Im wrong or not im cleaning out anything that could lead to my arrest, Ive unloaded the pistol I usually keep in my room just in case these guys enter my home wile Im in it, being shot by the police is way to easy to get away with. My friend has a court date and I will post the results of it when it happens, but until then Im cutting contact and lying low for a wile, good luck everyone and watch you back.:bongrip: (I like this smiley)

was your friend growing or dealing or anything?

More illegals done by the Police, bugs placed in the home, phone line tampering. Without evidence that will stick in court(the court date has already been pushed back 2 months) they are turning to get his family. 3 count them 3 police in my town are being investigated for peddling dope and I have no reserves in saying that the the police are now considered my enemy. Im afraid folks.....no joke, I keep watch over my shoulder for the same people who are to insure my safety. Its amazing what people will do when the noose tightens around their neck.
I'll post again when I have more, later.

My advice, bury everything during the night, stay off the phone, and get a lawyer sooner rather than later. It is not illegal to visit this site and I would not worry about that. It's just amazing what the government will do to it's own citizens sometimes.

Also, wire taps can only listen for the first 15mins. and can only continue listening if you say something incriminating. Furthur more, conversations held with an attorney present or listening are protected under attorney-client privilage and are inadmissable in court. There is something called the Bill of Rights in this country that is designed to protect every citizen from it's biggest threat, it's own government. As much as they like to walk all over the B.O.R with the Patriot Act and other such lunacy it isn't going anywhere and the same principles that protected our rights a hundred years ago are even more precious to us today. Know your rights and protect yourself, lawyer up.

punk_rock said:
you shouldnt let the pigs scare you in anyway

I agree, but you should also protect yourself and know your rights.

Also, wire taps can only listen for the first 15mins.
That MAY have been the case at one point, but if you've been watching the news at all lately, you'll know that law enforcement can listen in on anyone, at any time, for as long as they want, without any recourse or oversight.
There is something called the Bill of Rights in this country that is designed to protect every citizen from it's biggest threat, it's own government. As much as they like to walk all over the B.O.R with the Patriot Act and other such lunacy it isn't going anywhere and the same principles that protected our rights a hundred years ago are even more precious to us today.
WHile I certainly agree with your ideals, the patriot act was just renewed, so really the bill of rights is a joke; an outdated piece of material that became outdated and non-functionoing the minute it's violation was accepted into law.
I would definately get yourself a lawyer ASAP. But dont kid yourself into thinking you are safe or protected by law from the types of injustices you mentioned, it is completely legal and acceptable to violate your rights. I dont support this, I'm just telling it like it is. At least a lawyer will be able to stir up some trouble and possibly use the system to your advantage. I would not be talking about what cops did or did not find, what you did or did no get away with, or what your illegal activities are, for they are CERTAINLY intercepting your modem/DSL connection, just as they are tapping your phones, and will hapily use what you "say" against you in a court of law. Just because I use an anonymous name, doesnt mean the cops cant track where the name originates from, and if they are directly tapping your lines, forget it, your caught. I'd also completely eradicate your hard drive....fdisc that bitch and place some heavy duty magnets on top of it as you submerg it in water. Id only go that far if you are 100% certarin the cops are going to be busting down your door to arrest you, and if you have ANY type of incriminating evidence on there, as you would be AMAZED at what gets stored and saved onto your hard drive that law enforcement can access later on in their labs. Even the above method of hard drive destruction isnt full proof, data can STILL be gleemed from the HD. After you have destroyed your HD, make sure it dissapears. Bottom line: If you genuinley belive that yuor phones aer being tapped, and that the policen are on the verge of arresting you (or your friend), assume that EVERYTHING you say or do is being observed, and take measures to protect yourself, the first of whcih should be hiring a lawyer, someone you should call ASAP in the event of a warant issued to you, if you are arrested, or the police contact you for any reason. Telling the police "Any communication must be directed towards my attourney..." is much better than letting them walk all over you. Police LOVE people without attorneys, they are like car theives; a car theif will steal a car without a "club" on it over a car WITH the club. Sure, sometimes a thif will go after the club car anyway, but its just another obstacle that will slow them down and possibly protect you.
-PM

Damn that sounds like some bad bizness there. Make sure you do delete cookies and history and all that kinda stuff from your pc. Your best bet is to get a program for that cause there are some other places it stores info on where you go. Good luck man.

Thepurplem0nkey said:
That MAY have been the case at one point, but if you've been watching the news at all lately, you'll know that law enforcement can listen in on anyone, at any time, for as long as they want, without any recourse or oversight.

WHile I certainly agree with your ideals, the patriot act was just renewed, so really the bill of rights is a joke; an outdated piece of material that became outdated and non-functionoing the minute it's violation was accepted into law.
I would definately get yourself a lawyer ASAP. But dont kid yourself into thinking you are safe or protected by law from the types of injustices you mentioned, it is completely legal and acceptable to violate your rights. I dont support this, I'm just telling it like it is. At least a lawyer will be able to stir up some trouble and possibly use the system to your advantage. I would not be talking about what cops did or did not find, what you did or did no get away with, or what your illegal activities are, for they are CERTAINLY intercepting your modem/DSL connection, just as they are tapping your phones, and will hapily use what you "say" against you in a court of law. Just because I use an anonymous name, doesnt mean the cops cant track where the name originates from, and if they are directly tapping your lines, forget it, your caught. I'd also completely eradicate your hard drive....fdisc that bitch and place some heavy duty magnets on top of it as you submerg it in water. Id only go that far if you are 100% certarin the cops are going to be busting down your door to arrest you, and if you have ANY type of incriminating evidence on there, as you would be AMAZED at what gets stored and saved onto your hard drive that law enforcement can access later on in their labs. Even the above method of hard drive destruction isnt full proof, data can STILL be gleemed from the HD. After you have destroyed your HD, make sure it dissapears. Bottom line: If you genuinley belive that yuor phones aer being tapped, and that the policen are on the verge of arresting you (or your friend), assume that EVERYTHING you say or do is being observed, and take measures to protect yourself, the first of whcih should be hiring a lawyer, someone you should call ASAP in the event of a warant issued to you, if you are arrested, or the police contact you for any reason. Telling the police "Any communication must be directed towards my attourney..." is much better than letting them walk all over you. Police LOVE people without attorneys, they are like car theives; a car theif will steal a car without a "club" on it over a car WITH the club. Sure, sometimes a thif will go after the club car anyway, but its just another obstacle that will slow them down and possibly protect you.
-PM

Sadly, I do agree with PM here and it is a sad state that our great country has fallen into. The Patriot Act (which has just been renewed) has given them the right to ignore the documents that form the basis of our country and the laws made by our forefathers. It is a disguting abomination and an insult to everyone who has ever fought for out freedom in every sense of the word. Although, I could not see how them finding 420times on your comp. would be a crime, it is protected by the 1st ammendment and that is solid. You could have tons of hate material on your comp. today and the government cannot arrest you for it, I dont see why an internet message board would be any different. you have the right to free speech and freedom of the press. Like PM said though, assume that they are watching everything you do and make them well aware that all contact they wish to make should be brought to your lawyer and not you. Like I said, lawyer up. They usually cause such a shit storm to arise that they just find someone easier to pick on. Welcome to Bush's America. And why did we vote this horses ass into office twice?

The only thing I cannot agree with PM on is that the Bill of Rights is a joke. They have tried to make it look like a joke, but they never fully will. These are the laws that our great country was founded on and no act has ever judicially usurped these first ten ammendments. Bills like the Patriot Act would like to see the Bill of Rights stripped of its power but this would mean everyone in the USA is now labeled a "terrorist" and is subject to whatever cruelty the government deems appropriate. This is called marshal law, and it has not and will not happen thanks to the Bill of Rights and the common sense of our founding fathers.

"The people shall sustain the right to secure any and all personal articles or documents without subject to unwarrented search and seizure" It was true then, and it is still true today. You tell me who the real patriots are, because when you try to take away peoples freedoms and rights you have become the "terrorist", the very thing you are trying to fight against. Ironic isn't it, destroy democracy to see it thrive?

... i think you should throw away your computer and anything incriminating and burn your fricken house down before they bust your ass man....

Don't you think were all getting just a little over paranoid here

This sounds like some poo your panties stuff right here.

I hope for your sake this isnt as serious as it is being made out to be

Don't you think were all getting just a little over paranoid here
I dont see how isntructing someone on how to protect themselves when they are very close to being arrested is paranoia. Almost everyone who has a computer puts some type of personal data on there. If he has data that could incriminate him, he'd best get rid of it before, rather than after, the cops arrest him. Peple sitting in jauil serving time for illegal activities probably asked the same question you did, and the peple who are free adn walking around are the ones who are paranoid.
-PM

You can only call these actions of precaution paranoid if you have never personally expierenced being arrested or having to goto court.

Thepurplem0nkey said:
I dont see how isntructing someone on how to protect themselves when they are very close to being arrested is paranoia. Almost everyone who has a computer puts some type of personal data on there. If he has data that could incriminate him, he'd best get rid of it before, rather than after, the cops arrest him. Peple sitting in jauil serving time for illegal activities probably asked the same question you did, and the peple who are free adn walking around are the ones who are paranoid.
-PM

Then how come im still out here,
maby you should throw away ur computer and burn ur house down too
get a life
K

Katt- Picking up a few grams of weed isn't really considered anything hardcore. Now if your buying it in pounds and selling it or are growing and selling, paranoid people are the free people.

Destroy the hard drive and make it disappear. Good luck with the police

SX420 said:
Katt- Picking up a few grams of weed isn't really considered anything hardcore. Now if your buying it in pounds and selling it or are growing and selling, paranoid people are the free people.

Destroy the hard drive and make it disappear. Good luck with the police

who said i was picking up a couple grams of weed fool.
now moving on fighting on the internet is like the special olymics even if you win your still retarted so later on this
By the way ill rock ur world
k

Back
Top Bottom