P.A.N.T. Terrorists

now moving on fighting on the internet is like the special olymics even if you win your still retarted so later on this
By the way ill rock ur world
You are the only one "fighting", everyone else is discussing the issue. If you think destroying personal, incirminating files on your cmputer before being arrested is paranoia, cool beans, thats your opinon, we obviousley have differneces in that are, and if you are eveer aware of law enforcement coming to arrest you, by all meanas, leave all the incirminating files on your computer alone, it makes no difference to me.
By the way ill rock ur world
OoOoOoOo, scarry.
-PM

this sounds like some real heavy stuff, i dont think you have to worry about if your being paranoid or not

do what you need to do to keep yourself out of trouble

i would much rather be a free "paranoid" man than behind bars....

hey to the maker of this tread.. do you deal or somthing? (actually maybe you shouldnt answer that) but seems like if your just a mary jane user they wouldnt be after you like that ... i would just make sure you dont do anything for them to have grounds to get a warrent.. just lay low and i think you'll be fine..

and to kate.. your right about the special olympics thing.. so dont start fights unless you wanna be a retard.. and basically by saying "ILL ROCK UR WORLD" you pretty much showed that everything you said prior to that (about the wining a fight on the internet) is pure bullshit..

but yeah i think the maker of this thread should just lay low.. hey man i wish u the best tho.!

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Police LOVE people without attorneys, they are like car theives; a car theif will steal a car without a "club" on it over a car WITH the club. Sure, sometimes a thif will go after the club car anyway, but its just another obstacle that will slow them down and possibly protect you.
-PM

thats good advice!

I agree with DC, we are virtually the worlds worst in science scores and probably in math as well. All the jobs of the future will create a necessity for these people which are country cannot fullfill. Check back in 15-20 years and we will still see if the USA is considered a "world power" any longer.

Ok so I know at least one or two of you have asked yourself why I made this thread, as miniscule as it might be(no offence to the owner of the site) this is me doing my duty to warn the community of the polices' actions and current methods of what they will do with the power they are given. I have asked a friend to put one last post on this page if I get arrested letting you know Im caught. The attournies of the cops have already got their doomsday push back the better part of two months buying time so they can collect/fabricate enough evidence to get the case against them thrown out. I still do belive they will do anything almost short of killing someone(Im not counting this one out just yet). If I go down I want someone to know why, thats all. A witness.

Dc534 said:
our education system is great but still other countries produce like a 10:1 ratio more scientists than us

actually americas system of education may not show good results but its still the best, when an average test score comes from the U.S. every student in the age range took it, but in some countries the ones that cant make the grade are cut from the program leaving a smaller majority of students left who are tested at a certain par

Back
Top Bottom