P or K?

akizzil

420 Member
629569fd.jpg

I always get this a few weeks after switching to 12/12.. Ive used ffof and the fox farm nutes. Now im using roots organic soil and advanced nutes. Some strains it happens to, others it dont. Rite now its affecting my master kush, i also got kandy kush getin the same treatments and it loves what im givin her, not dam thing wrong with kandy. Last time these same spots showed up on pineapple express and not my great white shark. Any suggestions?

I been readin up n if anything im thinkin a potassium deficiency. My run off was 6.3 so i dont really think its the ph..

I been readin up n if anything im thinkin a potassium deficiency. My run off was 6.3 so i dont really think its the ph..

Good good I have heard though that testing runoff wont be as accurate as testing the actual soil.
Potash was my immediate reaction and honestly im not even 100% sure if it worked...so it could of been what helped. Feel free to browse my gallery for the pics if youd like to see the similarities.

Well ph was 6.9 today.. Dont Know wat i was lookin at the other day lol.. But i been flushing. Will they improve by flushing or when i induce the nutes again? Like is the high ph locking out the potassium?

Back
Top Bottom