Preflower problem

Waoeddie

420 Member
I have a Northern Light Auto in dwc 8 weeks into grow. Ive got some Girl Scouts in soil fow farm happy frog seeds started at the same time. I have a Pineapple Express in dwc that had starting to bud. I flipped to 12/12 when they 4 weeks. Where is the white hairs? Im using Advanced sensi bloom along with flower fuel, cal-mag, Hydro guard, silica blast. Grown with full spectrum 2000 watt mars hydro.. Its been preflowering for 4 weeks. Her sisters are much further along.

IMG_20210121_125043556.jpg

Maybe, I should explain a bit more about this run. Been doing this for a minute so I understand the basics.
Ive always grown outside with our beautiful sunlight. Indoors just figuring things out. The plant itself is in a tent with others. The white pistils have never come after 4 weeks of nug juice with the max on it. Nice sturdy healthy gurl. Just so weird. I wss gonna ron 28/6 or 20/4 but just went with dark period. Shit thats they take energy from the light and put it to work.
Im kinda stumped.

Maybe, I should explain a bit more about this run. Been doing this for a minute so I understand the basics.
Ive always grown outside with our beautiful sunlight. Indoors just figuring things out. The plant itself is in a tent with others. The white pistils have never come after 4 weeks of nug juice with the max on it. Nice sturdy healthy gurl. Just so weird. I wss gonna ron 28/6 or 20/4 but just went with dark period. Shit thats they take energy from the light and put it to work.
Im kinda stumped.
Photo maybe

Not showing pistols but you're convinced it's a female? As above, dump that 12/12 and go back to 20/4 or 18/6. The more you vary the environmental factors in autos the worse the results will be. Perhaps it's a "unicorn" male auto? If not, its stunted and taking up space and will always be behind the others in size and potency. Hope it works out though it's a shame to let them go on but if you're not cramped for space let it grow up. I wont convince you probably but expecting these to mature from seed in 60 days is a pipedream unless you have a really blessed thumb or some great genetics that are plenty expensive. The ruderalis is different and overrides photo growing guidelines so dont think/do photo anything with autos. You need more than "a minute" of experience and knowledge and you came to a good place for that. Here's my 59 day old Bruce Banner in the background
20210130_082317.jpg

It's still stretching but about done now it and its younger sisters are still stretching with a couple weeks more to go. These have been getting 20/4 since sprouting.

Not showing pistols but you're convinced it's a female? As above, dump that 12/12 and go back to 20/4 or 18/6. The more you vary the environmental factors in autos the worse the results will be. Perhaps it's a "unicorn" male auto? If not, its stunted and taking up space and will always be behind the others in size and potency. Hope it works out though it's a shame to let them go on but if you're not cramped for space let it grow up. I wont convince you probably but expecting these to mature from seed in 60 days is a pipedream unless you have a really blessed thumb or some great genetics that are plenty expensive. The ruderalis is different and overrides photo growing guidelines so dont think/do photo anything with autos. You need more than "a minute" of experience and knowledge and you came to a good place for that. Here's my 59 day old Bruce Banner in the background
20210130_082317.jpg

It's still stretching but about done now it and its younger sisters are still stretching with a couple weeks more to go. These have been getting 20/4 since sprouting.
Sweet

I know I said dont do any photo stuff to autos, that's not entirely logical. You can do a lot but the specific times you can, get real precise ok? The auto guru's are here, and they have magnificent results with topping "fim" super cropping and nutrient regimens for soil and aqua/dwc techniques that blow my mind.

I know I said dont do any photo stuff to autos, that's not entirely logical. You can do a lot but the specific times you can, get real precise ok? The auto guru's are here, and they have magnificent results with topping "fim" super cropping and nutrient regimens for soil and aqua/dwc techniques that blow my mind.
All I did is fim on this run. A little training. All the girls loved it.

Back
Top Bottom