Passing Your Urine Analysis

I'll have to do a preemployment drugscreen this week and then I'll find out about my future...it'd be nice to have a job where I'm not subject to randoms (my last one I got hair tests all the time..)

Not sure about the fridge but piss will last for up to a year if frozen.

congratulations doitdee :)

Thanks for that info. I have three samples in the freezer now. And have wondered what the effects would be bye freezing it. I have used this for ua's in the construction trades. Also work as a phlebotomist and one thing I tell people is if the temperature is low, use there thumb and rub the strip until desired temp is reached. most the time at a lab they will take your temp. ask them what it was. If asked why tell them you were feeling a little warm due to a cold. then you can rub the strip with your thumb to temp that matches your pre piss temperature. P.S. a glue bottle and hand warmer works great at keeping sample close to temp before test. :thanks:

man I just don't know if I'd have the stones to say to them, when they notify me that I've failed their piss tess, that I'd like the results so I can send them in to the co. that sold me my detox formula so they can send me double $$$ back! lol. I've failed twice and all I got was phone calls from the labs and firing from the jobs...At no point did I feel comfortable asking for anything...I was just thankful nobody called the cops...

they cannot inform the police due to your privacy right's so don't fret on that my friend. but they can inform the employer that you work for and that employer has to notify there insurance carrier. thats when they have it on public file.

yeah those SOB's told everybody they legally could, smeared my name as much as possible, made me go to counseling, submit to (and pay for) randoms and set monthly UA's and hair follicle tests every 3 mo's...That stuff will follow me around for the rest of my life, as far as employment goes...hopefully we can get legalized and it'll help, but frankly my backward ass state that I live in seems far from even thinking about it...Hell we've got dry counties to contend with.

yeah those SOB's told everybody they legally could, smeared my name as much as possible, made me go to counseling, submit to (and pay for) randoms and set monthly UA's and hair follicle tests every 3 mo's...That stuff will follow me around for the rest of my life, as far as employment goes...hopefully we can get legalized and it'll help, but frankly my backward ass state that I live in seems far from even thinking about it...Hell we've got dry counties to contend with.

you might want to try to do your own gig, think of what your good at and do it. I have several friends in the same boat one now paints, and another does landscape. not making a ton of money yet but they don't have to put up with the chit.

you might want to try to do your own gig, think of what your good at and do it. I have several friends in the same boat one now paints, and another does landscape. not making a ton of money yet but they don't have to put up with the chit.

true thanks for the tip. I've been thinking about it. I've got sort of an "excuse", or cover story if this falls apart, meaning if the present job opportunity finds out about all this (which they should...if they don't it proves they haven't done ANY investigative work at all because my previous employer definitely made me go public with all this...), my next step will be self employment of any kind...just labor, whatever. I don't care really. work is over rated. lol I mean I'm self motivated and love to set about my own goals and accomplishments, THAT i adore...but mindless labor for someone else that gets you nowhere, is just...a waste of time.

true thanks for the tip. I've been thinking about it. I've got sort of an "excuse", or cover story if this falls apart, meaning if the present job opportunity finds out about all this (which they should...if they don't it proves they haven't done ANY investigative work at all because my previous employer definitely made me go public with all this...), my next step will be self employment of any kind...just labor, whatever. I don't care really. work is over rated. lol I mean I'm self motivated and love to set about my own goals and accomplishments, THAT i adore...but mindless labor for someone else that gets you nowhere, is just...a waste of time.

Try to invent a new hemp product!!!!!!!!! (lol) seem's to be a (pardon the pun) a growing trend.

Shit,

After more or less 2 weeks of not smoking, failed the drug test given today. I guess I had it coming, been in the worse shape of my life. I'm not fat, 5"8-5"9 atm 137pds. For the past 2 weeks, I've consumed a can of Monster Energy Drink every Morning, and eating shit food.
The good news is, if I hadn't failed that Urine Test I wouldn't have landed myself on this high paying job today. The bad news is I have a Drug test on this upcoming Tuesday of next week, and debating on how to approach this. I've drunken a gallon of water so far today,and a cup of cranberry juice(heard it's helps) went running stairs and jogging for about 40-50mins.

This job is my ticket way out of the dump that I'm in now, and I'm scared shit less, of the upcoming test. I use to be in excellent shape, use to be on raw diets and all, but I went downhill for the past few months, eating pizza, burgers, etc... Taking in about 2-3 grams of herbs every week...

Been reading up on all your posts, though if anyone has any suggestions, please reply back! This job means everything to me, and I was astounded when the test results came up positive after 2 weeks/even with no real exercise or good eating habits :/.

I was reading somewhere in here about heating pads that heat to 98.6 degrees. can anyone give me info on this. I heard there were a couple different types you could buy.
one was white which was not to reliable. but the one in the orange packet was. that was the info I got by reading that thread. I sure could use this info and fast.

In my experience (and that's more years than I'm willing to admit) the synthetic is fool-proof. In regards to the heat pads maintaining the proper temperature....the heating pads that I've had problems with are the ones that come in a white package with blue (or maybe it's red) Asian text on them. These heating pads will heat once they start but in years past I have had problems with them not starting to heat at all. As for the other types of heat pads (ie the ones in the orange packet) I've never had any problems with them heating up to proper temp and staying there for hours.
:yummy:

You wouldn't happen to know the names of these pad's? and where to order them? trying to get a new job and have to use a substitute. sure would be reassuring to know I won't have to worry about a temp problem.:peace:

Toastie Toes is one brand.

found them at a construction supply store close by. did a test run with a glue bottle full of water, a temp strip for a fish tank and a tostie toes. worked pretty damn good. it was at 97 to 98 for a while. just got tired of having it in my pants after 4 hours.:thanks:

found them at a construction supply store close by. did a test run with a glue bottle full of water, a temp strip for a fish tank and a tostie toes. worked pretty damn good. it was at 97 to 98 for a while. just got tired of having it in my pants after 4 hours.:thanks:

good damn idea. don't know why I didn't think of that.

Do you know how long the dilution method is good for once it has been implemented. And is there a time frame for being able to pass your ua?

good damn idea. don't know why I didn't think of that.

Well after further experimenting I found that a glue bottle suck's literally! It gurgles when you stop squeezing on it. so I would try a different bottle type. I'm glad I found this out now, instead of somewhere else. But as far as everything else it worked like a charm.

So everyone talks very highly of "the stuff". I know it is a quick fix detox, but my question is. What if I normally take klononpin or xanax by presciption and use a detox drink the day of my court UA? By the time I take my test I will have stopped smoking for 10 days. I have changed my diet to a high fiber diet, drink lots of cranberry juice and decaf coffee, as well as tons of water. I currently weigh 207 and I walk everyday. I have also lost 43lbs in the last 4 month due to stress, not exercising. I guess i am wanting to know if i use the detox drink and still take my normal meds will it show positive for weed. I just need to be negative for weed NOT my prescribed meds. Some of them say to not smoke for a couple days prior to test...no problem...but what will my normal meds do to the detox drink?

Well after further experimenting I found that a glue bottle suck's literally! It gurgles when you stop squeezing on it. so I would try a different bottle type. I'm glad I found this out now, instead of somewhere else. But as far as everything else it worked like a charm.
A lot of the synthetic urine bottles have these kind oc caps too. You're better off just removing the cap and pouring it into the collection cup.

Back
Top Bottom